My Ace Combat Squad leader is running in slow-Mo
as title saids.
my hardwares.
Processor: AMD Athlon™ II X4 620 Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Window UM 64 Bit.
can any1 help me?
i really wanted to play back the good old Ace Combat.

Sponsored links

Initially, does the EE% on the game window's titlebar basically max out when the game runs slow? I don't know the game personally (or how it emulates), but it is possible that 2.6Ghz is still too slow.

Have you tried the Software Renderer (press F9 during gameplay)? Some games just won't run well (or at all "clean") otherwise.

Have you used Speedhacks? Simply enabling them and moving the EE and/or VU slider slightly over can really show.

Have you tried native resolution? Your GPU should most often be able to handle higher, but if you switch to native resolution and it improves the speed... Wink
(04-23-2011, 06:08 AM)Rezard Wrote: Initially, does the EE% on the game window's titlebar basically max out when the game runs slow? I don't know the game personally (or how it emulates), but it is possible that 2.6Ghz is still too slow.

Have you tried the Software Renderer (press F9 during gameplay)? Some games just won't run well (or at all "clean") otherwise.

Have you used Speedhacks? Simply enabling them and moving the EE and/or VU slider slightly over can really show.

Have you tried native resolution? Your GPU should most often be able to handle higher, but if you switch to native resolution and it improves the speed... Wink

thx it helped.
but now i cant shoot sum of the Planes/TGTs due to the GUn/Miss wont hit them =_=
This game does not run well in PCSX2. It freezes randomly during all cutscenes/FMVs, some targets cannot be hit with anything and many ground textures are glitched + cause slowdowns.
Intel i5 3450
AsRock B75-Pro3-M
Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC
8GB DDR3-1333 RAM
Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB
Seagate 7200.14 1TB x2
Enermax Triathlor 450W PSU
(04-23-2011, 06:22 PM)SamSoNight Wrote: This game does not run well in PCSX2. It freezes randomly during all cutscenes/FMVs, some targets cannot be hit with anything and many ground textures are glitched + cause slowdowns.

awwww Thx. i hope The dudes that program PCSX2 will have time to fix it Smile
cuz i used 1 year to look for a legit copy of those 2 games.
Izzuera... emulation isn't a way to play games you don't own... That would be illegal. On top of that it's against the forum rules to discuss pirated games or using them...
[Image: 2748844.png]
(04-24-2011, 02:54 PM)Koji Wrote: Izzuera... emulation isn't a way to play games you don't own... That would be illegal. On top of that it's against the forum rules to discuss pirated games or using them...

i bought them for a local game shop ~.~
not pirated =_=
(04-24-2011, 02:54 PM)Koji Wrote: Izzuera... emulation isn't a way to play games you don't own... That would be illegal. On top of that it's against the forum rules to discuss pirated games or using them...

Koji, if i need to start handing out warnings for witch hunting, i will. Let the moderators do their job, not you.

Besides, what that guy said didn't imply piracy in any way, shape or form.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-26-2011, 01:11 PM)refraction Wrote: Besides, what that guy said didn't imply piracy in any way, shape or form.

It's up for interpretation tho Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I understand what he meant, I think. I myself am seeking for Suikoden tactics for years today still with no avail. It was hard to get each Suikoden title; they never got into local bookstore shelves, finding them some years ago while in a trip with my wife to an obscure town (in the sense it's commerce is smaller than in my city) was pure lucky shot. This is valid not only for PS2 Suikoden Titles but the first one to 5. I played Suikoden for the first time already in epsxe, never got chance to play it in PS1 in it's days.

I must agree with refraction, people has been a bit too much active as watchmen, most times with sufficient reason but sometimes this only create embarrassing situations. That is the role for the moderators indeed and all have been doing it well.

It's strange, RPGs for consoles are rarer than other titles but for some reason Suikoden isn't even known by most dealers in my country, seems only a few were imported.
Imagination is where we are truly real