My CPU Temperature with PCSX2.
The best method to lower CPU temperture is to upgrade to a better HSF. 70c is a bit high,
mine desktop is only 40c when playing emulator.

Sponsored links

(05-31-2020, 12:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: I see. You' re kind of a beginner.
Jajajaja maybe.
Hi there! 

This weekend I looked for more information about it. I found a Youtube video about Power Options. 

-See the image 1 - Power Options.

I dropped from 100% to 99%. After that, I put my battery in "Best Performance". These are the CPU temperatures before / after the switch. The average temperature with some open applications was -15C.

-See the image 2 - Temperature Performance.

I saw changes playing Silent Hill Origins.

-See the images 3-4 (Before/After Silent Hill Origins)

Don't worry about the image quality. The game is playable and looks good. The temperature dropped 25C. I like. The problem is that when I turn on the flashlight, the frames are reduced to 45-55, but the game is playable (Software Mode).

Shadow Hearts (2X, Hardware Mode) has 57C. Before, this one had 75-85C. It looks very good without frame problems.

-See the images 5-6 (Before/After Shadow Hearts 2X)

I appreciate your help. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Look carefully at the lower temp screenshot,specifically at the cpu mhz
You just disabled the turbo which obviously will reduce the temp but your cpu is now running at half its potential

The problem here is that your cpu base clock is too low and by disabling the turbo,you will never get higher than 1.6\7 ghz while turbo allows up to 3.4ghz

My laptop base clock is 2.5ghz and the turbo allows me to go up to 3.2ghz(on all cores or 3.5ghz on one core only but I never seen it)
Because my base clock is not that low,I can get away with not using turbo and still have almost the same performance but if I enable turbo,I get some unpleasant temps up to 85c

What I did two days ago was to download "Intel Extreme Tuning Utility" and undervolt my cpu by -0.125mv(every cpu is different)and that result is rarely seeing temps above 65c while turbo is enabled on full load
My idle temps also went down and I don't see any performance difference.

Edit:And btw,leaving it to "Best Performance" will force the cpu\gpu to work at max clock even on idle which will drain your battery really fast