My Laptop and PCSX2
(10-13-2010, 12:50 AM)wingnux Wrote: Oh my God, here we go with "I can run Crysis" again...

Yeah I guess I shouldn't have said that in retrospect Tongue

But I mean, I guess yall are right that is an emulator and not a PC game. I thought that you know the graphics card would at least be able to handle the PCSX2 graphical abilites since it can handle Crysis's. Oh well, I'll just find a good system, or continue using PCSX xD

Sponsored links

You might have better luck using GSdx instead of ZeroGS because Intel graphics chipsets have notoriously crippled OpenGL implementations.

See the thread http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Thanks-GM...tion-Guide for an example setup.
which brings up a very important question: What is your inbedded GPU?
(10-14-2010, 11:05 PM)Saiki Wrote: which brings up a very important question: What is your inbedded GPU?

With a Core i3 it's very likely to be the new "Intel HD" graphics that are on the CPU die. If so, grats to Intel this time round for implementing enough of OpenGL for ZeroGS to even run Tongue
Just for information, the 2D gpu on current core ix does not support properly opengl. Maybe the sandy bridge will be better, but it will probably be too slow for any 3D games anyway.

Maybe an update of the threads is necessary Wink