My PC Compatability ??? Plz help ..advice
Hello Friends,
well I am newbie on these forums. Actually I desperately want to play Smack down Vs Raw 2010 on my PC. Undermentioned is my Computer's Configuration and I am planning to upgrade. Please assist me in the same concern

Motherboard : HP MCP61PM-HM
Processor : AMD Athlon Dual Core X2 6000+ 3.11 Ghz
RAM : 512 MB DDR2
HDD : Used 80 GB SATA
Nothing else

I want to upgrade my system to play the same over pcsx2. Will anyone please advice me that how much RAM should I buy ? and which Graphic card should I choose ?

Any advice shall be thankful.

Regards,

Sponsored links

You didn't post your graphics card and that is pretty important especially for the games of that series.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-16-2010, 12:55 PM)Bositman Wrote: You didn't post your graphics card and that is pretty important especially for the games of that series.

I don't have a graphic card ? That's the thing I am asking my friend, I need an advice which Memory Module and Graphic Card should I buy ?
If you didn't have a graphics card you would see a black screen instead of Windows and your PC would not boot.
Download and run GPU-z to find out what you have.

Other than that, anything faster than an 9600GT should be ok for most games with PCSX2.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Maybe he is building the computer?
Well 9600GT is enough.
What comes to the memory, I don't know, but I have 2GB's and it has been enough with every game I've tried.
Laugh
(02-16-2010, 03:48 PM)fantsu Wrote: Maybe he is building the computer?
Well 9600GT is enough.
What comes to the memory, I don't know, but I have 2GB's and it has been enough with every game I've tried.
Laugh

Yeah I am building and upgrading my PC. thanks man !
Currently I am using the graphics that are onboard in my Motherboard. i.e, NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 DDR 64MB 425Mhz ? Should I but 9600GT 512 MB DDR3?
will Smack down vs Raw 2010 run on my pc with
AMD Athlon Dual Core X2 6000+ processor, 2GB of RAM and 9600GT graphic card ?
Heres my advice:

Get more Ram, like 4 GB of it if u want to run all pc and ps2 games smoothly.

Get 8800 Nvidia, its better than 9600, i know coz an expert told me.
[Image: costas84bannerr.jpg]
But 4 GB RAM would require 64bit Windows, right ?
Will 64 bit Operating system support all the games ?
I have 32-bit and also 4 GB ram + Windows 7. My pc is great and im proud of my machine. Smile
[Image: costas84bannerr.jpg]