My PCSX2 session starts great but after 5 min or so, it starts to lag frequently.
Can u let him reply guys? I wanna hear from him!!

Sponsored links

Maybe he killed his laptop Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-17-2013, 07:19 PM)refraction Wrote: Maybe he killed his laptop Tongue

hahahaha maybe Laugh
Either that or he really did fix it and is too busy with PCSX2 to bother with the forums!
AMD Phenom II 3.0 Ghz
Windows 7 Home Premium
Nvidia GeForce 560 Ti
4 GB DDR2
Regarding this subject.

How much of a difference do dusty fans vs clean fans make in temperature and can bad cooling cause notable differences in core 1 and 2 temperature ?
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts
Excess dust in general can cause excess heat. And dusty fans are just going to blow even more dust into your system, that will eventually settle on your processor, gpu, etc, and in turn will cause them to heat up more.

Clean fans however, are, well, clean... so less likely to blow extra dust into your system that can suffocate your hardware.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(04-18-2013, 01:06 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Excess dust in general can cause excess heat. And dusty fans are just going to blow even more dust into your system, that will eventually settle on your processor, gpu, etc, and in turn will cause them to heat up more.

Clean fans however, are, well, clean... so less likely to blow extra dust into your system that can suffocate your hardware.

Excessive dust ?

I thought the heat had burned holes in my fan until I took a closer look, they were just spots that didnt have a thick layer of dust in them Tongue

But my main concern is, under load, my GPU temp is okay 78 and raising max to 85 (doesnt overheat anymore), my CORE 0 is around 78 too but CORE 1 is 87 and reaches 90 (down thorttle limit) before anything else.

CORE 1 is not taxed that heavily.

Dusty fans surely cant cause just one core overheating ? I can make thread about this too, hardware/software discussion seems appropriate.
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts