My PCSX2 session starts great but after 5 min or so, it starts to lag frequently.
It is already known that his Laptop turns out to be overheating bigtime. If your CPU is 84 Degrees Celcius you really should shut it down and let it cool down.

Sponsored links

Ur cpu reach very high tempreture in over heating.actually pcsx2 run great on desktop rather than any laptop. And ur clock speed are not match with pcsx2 requirement. So i think that is the reason for ur slowdown.
After improving your laptop's cooling run a program like throttlestop to keep your CPU running at max speed. There are also programs that can keep your fan running at max speed.
@Bositman and all those who answered.

Thank you for your help. A bit of cleaning and a cooling pad solved the problem. Laugh
Good to hear seyahtan Smile
To me it is the same, but I could not fix it yet, sometimes it gives to go well, but most of the time have those falls.
Btw can u tell me how u soved it.did u opened u'r laptop & clean it or a computer technician opened it,did u put a new cooling pad in laptop,plz tell.i wanna know?
It would be nice to tell us as it has solved exactly
Cooling pad is more a dockingstation you put beneath a laptop/notebook which has built-in fans Smile
Ive never really had the need for a cooling pad... not sure why, but even with heavy gaming for hours my laptops never gotten hot enough to need extra cooling...
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming