My PCSX2 still won't find my iso file please help
First of all does the PCSX2 run iso's? It states that it needs BIOS or are they the same thing?

Anyways, I used a program to create an ISO out of my Sly Cooper 1 game and am using daemon tools to mount it to a virtual drive and when i set the search path to that virtual drive or to the iso it does not find the game? why is this

Sponsored links

If you need the BIOS you have to obtain it from your own PS2. No other means are allowed to be discussed on the forums due to legal issues (Rule #1). The BIOS (Basic Input Output System) allows you to play PS2 games on your computer. If you look at the search bar in the upper right corner just type "obtain BIOS") and you will get a variety of threads explaining methods of dumping the BIOS from your PS2.
I think what he wants to know, is how to run the ISO. You don't have to mount it with daemon tools or anything. If, as you say, you have the ISO image, just click "CDVD" and highlight ISO selector.Choose Browse and double click on where you put the ISO. Simple as that.
(12-08-2012, 11:24 PM)TheRickning Wrote: First of all does the PCSX2 run iso's? It states that it needs BIOS or are they the same thing?

Anyways, I used a program to create an ISO out of my Sly Cooper 1 game and am using daemon tools to mount it to a virtual drive and when i set the search path to that virtual drive or to the iso it does not find the game? why is this

You need to dump the bios from your PS2, there is a thread explaining how to do this in the forum main page.

Once you have it, you'll be able to run the ISO (the actual game). But is preferable you run the ISO directly instead using a plugin (and virtual driver).

It's enough "Iso" is chosen (instead "Plugin") and then navigate to the folder the ISO is. Once it is selected, go to System and from there Boot CDVD (Fast).
Imagination is where we are truly real