My Request.
Please Any Admin/Moderator Seeing this thread, i have a request if u have seen PSXeven(PSX Emulator) there is an Option in PSXeven Config>Logo if you add this option to the New PCSX2, then anyone would be able to choose there own Favourite Logo.And as you know i have also posted some Logos and Icons many members have Posted so many members will like to use their own maded Logo.

There is Some Help Pics in Attachments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]

Sponsored links

Quote:Bump No Posts

Nice feature, for anyone that cares enough. I don't Tongue2
Uh, actually you can change the logo. Just compile it with your own logo Tongue
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(04-13-2009, 03:58 PM)yunsabit Wrote: Uh, actually you can change the logo. Just compile it with your own logo Tongue

Or edit it with some exe editor...before I start changing the "(beta)" in the pcsx2 title to r??? I was extracting the logo bmp from pcsx2,add the rev number and replace it.

For changing the (beta) with the rev number I use MadEdit but you can use any hex editor

Off topic i noticed The warrior put "PCSX2 pg moderator for his custom title" and then it got changed to "not a moderator" lol

What a fake moderator
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk
(04-13-2009, 06:05 PM)coud Wrote: Off topic i noticed The warrior put "PCSX2 pg moderator for his custom title" and then it got changed to "not a moderator" lol

What a fake moderator

Hey Dont laugh An Admin Changed it, and i dont like any topic in which people just talk rough.But in some Postes Moderators\Admins have posted their opinions so didnt say anything like this i have said to you.
Dont talk Off Topic in my Posts.

----------------------------------------
vsub you are right, I have Changed the The words in Pcsx2 Playground : 1.0.....etc.