My computer don't support the emulator
So,my PC actually has Windows 10 Pro 64 bits,and have this hardware: GTX 650 1GB.2x4GB Kingston,AMD A10-7700K 3.4ghz with Radeon Graphics R7. 
  I play Digimon Rumble Arena 2 in 60fps and no fps drop,completely fine. But when playing Disney-Pixar Cars,I have only 40fps. And when playing Disney-Pixar Ratatouille,I have 60fps wehn looking to the wall,and only 40fps when looking to a place full of entities and shadows,and I have a bug in the screen,I can pick a screenshot if its necessary,there is like 4 games running all in the same time,but the 3 secondary ones are just some shadows in the top of ym screen,and they all are in different resolutions,and when I open the menu,only the words appear,the background (a book) don't. 
  I really think my PC should play in 60fps all the time. I know using a emulator isn't the same thing as playing in a PS2,but my PC handle GTA V in medium with 40-60fps.

Sponsored links

(01-23-2016, 01:23 AM)lucasjuhas Wrote: So,my PC actually has Windows 10 Pro 64 bits,and have this hardware: GTX 650 1GB.2x4GB Kingston,AMD A10-7700K 3.4ghz with Radeon Graphics R7. 
  I play Digimon Rumble Arena 2 in 60fps and no fps drop,completely fine. But when playing Disney-Pixar Cars,I have only 40fps. And when playing Disney-Pixar Ratatouille,I have 60fps wehn looking to the wall,and only 40fps when looking to a place full of entities and shadows,and I have a bug in the screen,I can pick a screenshot if its necessary,there is like 4 games running all in the same time,but the 3 secondary ones are just some shadows in the top of ym screen,and they all are in different resolutions,and when I open the menu,only the words appear,the background (a book) don't. 
  I really think my PC should play in 60fps all the time. I know using a emulator isn't the same thing as playing in a PS2,but my PC handle GTA V in medium with 40-60fps.

Emulators are VERY CPU heavy. Even with a very good machine, some games may not work properly or in decent speeds. In fact, many games are playable thanks to hacks... workarounds. So if you tried everything, if you have a strong machine (which means Strong CPU, for emulators) and you see other people having the same problems with the same game your are trying to play, then it is a limitation in the emulator. You see, running an emulator is like making your computer try to mimic every single component of a console hardware. Thats why running a super nintendo emulator with 100% accuracy demands a 3.0Ghz+ processor (bsnes accuracy mode).... yeah... that console with a cpu with +- 20mhz of clock demands a 3.0 ghz processor... so, running gta V on ultra may mean nothing when we are talking about emulators.

tl;dr: Try running in software mode or in hardware mode+native resolution w/ vsync and anti-aliasing disabled and setting the preset config to option 1 or 2.
The passmark single threaded score(which is important for emulation)about this cpu is not really for many 3D games...you need at least 1600 for most 3D games and you got 1492.
Even on my i7 4771 which have 2213 points still struggles in some games at certain areas