My continuesly non resolved problem
(04-22-2015, 02:31 PM)Last Wrote: it kinda runs faster now but its not so good quality

yes, software mode puts all the load on your CPU rather than the GPU. if you want better speeds use the GSDX plugin from the 0.9.8 version on the 1.2.1 version and use the hardware mode.

if you still think that microVU1 Warning: Branch in E-bit delay slot! [2908] warning slowed the game down then, use Super vu recompiler which doesn't have the warning and check it out if it works better. Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Thank you.Maybe ill buy a better pc next year or on september .Those pc builds really got my intention
yeah, that would be better. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yeah, build a new PC. Pentium G3258 + R7 265 will do all your bidding. Not exactly every game ever maxed out @ 4k, but any game at 1080p, many at high and probably push 4-5x native in almost every game.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do