My continuesly non resolved problem
Question 
PCSX2 0.9.8
GameWackomackdown Here Comes The Pain
microVU1 Warning: Branch in E-bit delay slot! [2908] its been 1 year since i have this problem . It damages my graphics and my game . I could run other games decently .

Attached Files
.txt   DxDiag.txt (Size: 33,81 KB / Downloads: 207)

Sponsored links

first, update to the latest pcsx2 version.

second, the warning doesn't do anything impacting my performance while playing the game. you are noticing slowdowns because, you have a weaker processor.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
But when i didnt had this my performance was at 30Fps with this game . So how can i make people belive that
did you update to the latest version ? you can get it from here.

I didn't have any performance hits after the warning was displayed, it didn't move a inch from 60fps on my i7 4770. the slower performance is probably because of a weaker processor.

if you still think that the warning slowed the game down then, use Super vu recompiler which doesn't have the warning and check it out Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
30fps isn't enough
Anyways, you are using an old and unsupported version.
As the other member said above, please update.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Intel® GMA 3100 isn't supported on hardware mode on 1.2.1. press F9, it will toggle software mode.
- Refraction
Please post the emulog.txt
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
it kinda runs faster now but its not so good quality

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 6,34 KB / Downloads: 350)
Of course, it IS Software Mode.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]