My framerate is terrible
Try sliding the EE Cyclerate up to 3 and see if it breaks anything.

If not, see if you run at 60 FPS then.

If not, turn VU Cycle Stealing to 1 and see if you run at 60 FPS.

If not, turn VU Cycle Stealing to 3. The game will be incredibly choppy and most likely break if you do this, although.

Your CPU is your bottlecap.

Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...

Sponsored links

(07-11-2011, 10:49 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Cannot really be compared, since pcsx2 under Mac OS doesn't use gsdx but zzogl.

My bro uses Windows in his MAC, he doesnt use the snow leopard OS

You own a lot of PS2s, mate.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(07-11-2011, 10:52 PM)MyDreamName Wrote: Try sliding the EE Cyclerate up to 3 and see if it breaks anything.

If not, see if you run at 60 FPS then.

If not, turn VU Cycle Stealing to 1 and see if you run at 60 FPS.

If not, turn VU Cycle Stealing to 3. The game will be incredibly choppy and most likely break if you do this, although.

Your CPU is your bottlecap.

I will try your suggestions and see what happens. But then how my bro´s laptop runs better if he has the same processor as I: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz. Do you why FPS changes from 1 time to another even in the same part of the game?? that is driving me crazy Sad

(07-11-2011, 10:53 PM)MyDreamName Wrote: You own a lot of PS2s, mate.

I have a PS2, and a PS3 without BC and my bro has a PS3 with backwards compatibility so technically we have 2 PS2, if that is what is what is worrying you. I bought my PS2 at launch because I didnt want to suffer the same as with the EPSXE for PS1. And yet here I am trying to play them in my PC because PS2 games compared to PS3 games....look awful
I can post photos of my games and systems if you want Laugh

PS: I even have a GC but only have 4 games for it.
@MyDreamName

I did what you told me, the FPS runs at constant 60 FPS; but the game runs like in slowmotion. Do you know why?? The sound and music are fine. the EE is at 50-60%.
The first thing you should do is delete all of those BiOS' from your hard drive. Unless you own all 20 of those PS2's those BiOS' were extracted from, you cannot use them.

To use the emulator legally, you'll need to extract the BiOS from your actual PS2. You'll need some equipment to modify your PS2 in order to get it, which will cost money (unless I don't know of some free way). You can google a tutorial on what you'll need and how to actually extract the BiOS.

Otherwise, you'll get no support and eventually be banned from these forums.

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
If I post pics of my systems and games will you help me?? I have a PS2 for real
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go