My games running at 70fps causing sound problems.
I know what it is Tongue

Code:
[Framerate]
NominalScalar=1.2

Set that back to 1.0 and your problem should be solved Smile

Edit: Btw shouldn't this be 59.94?
Code:
FramerateNTSC=59.96
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.

Sponsored links

Nova: 59.xx is fine, it sometimes reads funny. I've had 96, 94, 89, 90 etc
Needs to be set to 59.94 or some games die eventually with that being set to anything else.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-14-2011, 03:23 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Needs to be set to 59.94 or some games die eventually with that being set to anything else.

Hmmm... I wonder if that will fix my sound issues as well that I posted about in the SPU thread.. Worth a shot.

EDIT: Nope, nvm, already had mine set to that.
Users should not play with these settings at all.
The internal frame rate options directly influence PS2 timing, breaking stuff left and right.
We'll have to hide or remove them, I guess.
Heh. I was completely aware of the breakage.

Just tried to help the Original Poster by having a look & changing that particular NominalScalar setting (which was indeed, because as soon as I set it to 1.2, I was getting 70 FPS). Of course I set it back to 1.0 afterwards.

But yeah, they should be removed to prevent users from mucking around with them & then coming here asking how to fix Tongue2
It would probably very well be a good idea.
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
(01-16-2011, 03:43 PM)rama Wrote: Users should not play with these settings at all.
The internal frame rate options directly influence PS2 timing, breaking stuff left and right.
We'll have to hide or remove them, I guess.

They may break stuff but can help with some games, like you know speedhacks do too except this options don't have "speed" written on them so they're only touched by few users Tongue2
I've seen fake speeds with it yeah, but always accompanied with script timing bugs.
So these are guaranteed to break games in bad ways, while speedhacks could work Wink
I have games where this helps more than speedhacks and doesn't break. Just like games where speedhacks help and this doesn't, so it's just about the same thing in either case except this one will for sure break sync in FMVs and again... not many people even touch this options so it's relatively safe.... if anything add a "restore defaults" button to that panel too Tongue2