My lab is laggy
Wanna ask if its normal for my labtop to run most game within 20fps to 40fps.. tried playing kingdom heart 1 and 2 and FFX.. it is laggy~

my spec:
Processor: Intel core 2 duo P7350 2.0GHz
Graphical card: Nvidia Gforce 9600MGT 512MBDDR3
Ram: 2GB DDR3

Sponsored links

your cpu's quite weak for pcsx2. With speedhacks and native res under gsdx options, you should be able to get better speeds, though.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
And use the latest public beta.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
will try the lastest beta.. anyway, why do i have higher fps when i am using direct3D9(hardware) den de 10 version when everyone saying direct3D10(hardware) should be faster? sry.. i am pretty noob in emulator.. Smile
Some games do not get speed advantage of DX10 some even get slighty slower, the games that do get advantage of it get big increases thou... so because of this and the more correct emulation it is recommended to use DX10.

For your system this games should run with better speed, what is your pcsx2 settings?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-07-2009, 08:42 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Some games do not get speed advantage of DX10 some even get slighty slower, the games that do get advantage of it get big increases thou... so because of this and the more correct emulation it is recommended to use DX10.

For your system this games should run with better speed, what is your pcsx2 settings?

i just change to the lastest beta version.. it run great with average fps at 55.. my graphic setting for PSX2-beta-1888 is Direct39D using plugin GSdx 1873 (SSE41). For my labtop, Kingdom heart 2 run better using Direct3D9 even though a lot people says it should run better in Direct3D10.. Its the same case for FF12.. pretty weird yeah? lol
hey.. jus wondering.. is there a possible setting that can let mi run my game in constant fps? my game speed kinda unstable.. sometime 52fps, sometime 102fps.. or it is perfectly normal that the fps is unstable? i had already enable all speed hack and mainly 2x cycle.
Acer 6935G

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo P7350 2.0GHz Centrino 2
Graphic Card: Nvidia Gforce 9600MGT 512MB DDR3
Ram: 2GB DDR3
yep fps are unstable, but if you are getting above 100% you can limit it.
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
You can limit the FPS to 50 or 60FPS, depending on whether your game is PAL or NTSC. Config > CPU > select the Limit bullet point and type in either 50 or 60 in the Custom FPS Limit box.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
(10-07-2009, 12:00 PM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: You can limit the FPS to 50 or 60FPS, depending on whether your game is PAL or NTSC. Config > CPU > select the Limit bullet point and type in either 50 or 60 in the Custom FPS Limit box.

True, although setting it simply to Limit will let the emulator automatically detect the region of the game and limit the FPS to 50 or 60 accordingly.
In some rare cases where the auto region discovery malfunctions, you can set a custom limit yourself Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]