Poll: can this is help full to others users
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
N
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My pcx2 0.9.6 is restarting when renderer set to directx 10 in win 7 on GMA x4500?
My sys config is:
Intel DG41RQ MB
core 2 quad q8400
4GB ddr2 ram
500GB HDD
Intel GMA x4500 onboard graphics (supports directx 10 and shader model 4.0)

My problems is :-
I download pcsx2 0.9.6 from pcsx2.net 3 days ago. I have updated drivers for my chipset and GMA.

When I want to play games in pcx2. i can play well on DX 9.0 with sm 3.0 in H/W mode. But when I set to dx 10 mode and starts to play my pc turns off that is "cpu is running but moniters turns off". So it have to restart by pressing restart button on my cpu.

I have played Godhand on pcx2 and no compatibility issue according to pcx2.net list. GPU-Z showing my pc supports directx 10 and sm 4.0. But my pc turns off when i set in dx10 and sm 4.0. I changed many setting ,changed bios even run in vista compatibly mode but no avail. Still turns off my pc.I played in pcx2 0.9.7 still same issue.

Please help me to play my ps2 games in dx10 mode. I want to play games in H/W based dx10 but my moniter goes off.

Why this is happen? Is it due to bug is pcx2 or in my pc. please tell me a solution.

see the image of my gpu-z

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Intel cards have very bad DX10 support and all kinds of problems could happen, just use the DX9 renderers.

You could try the latest beta if anything:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64