MyMC error
Ok now i converted all of my PS2 saves from the real PS2.
Using MyMC, i can import them to PCSX2 memcard, but i cant have all my saves at one time on one card, error i get is: 'Save file aldready present'.
Could create like 50 memcards but if there would be a better fix then that would be nice.

Sponsored links

You could create a memcard "folder" as one of the options for inserting a new memory card, under there you can have a PS2-like structure of the save files
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-15-2017, 04:15 PM)refraction Wrote: You could create a memcard "folder" as one of the options for inserting a new memory card, under there you can have a PS2-like structure of the save files

Ok didnt think off that, created mem card (folder with NTFS) and copied the converted savefiles. No luck, PS2 browser says no data.
Nice feature/idea otherwise Smile
I can't remember if the browser does as the folder acts kind of like an unlimited memory card, so it swaps itself out depending on the game. did you try and load the save from inside the game it was for?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-15-2017, 04:34 PM)refraction Wrote: I can't remember if the browser does as the folder acts kind of like an unlimited memory card, so it swaps itself out depending on the game. did you try and load the save from inside the game it was for?

Tried to look in BIOS/browser, there werent any saves. But i fixed it, what i did was create this folder as a memcard, insert the raw PS2 saves coming from the real PS2. Then i converted that folder (memcard) using pcsx2 to a 8mb memcard, and then all saves showed up.
Might anyone encounter the same problem so here you go Biggrin

Thanks for the idea of creating folder as memcard, from there on i could experiment further.

Edit:

This way you dont need PS2 Save Builder to convert your save files copied using freemcboot/UlaunchELF, neither do you need MyMC. All that has to be done as i described above.