Mybb upgrade bugs
It wasn't an update, just a plugin that shows avatars.

What do you mean you can't see ignored content? That's the point of the ignore system?
Do you see him here? https://forums.pcsx2.net/usercp.php?action=editlists
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

I'm having a REALLY annoying issue since yesterday. I don't know if it's related to the plugin or not, but it definitely started yesterday. Basically the chatterbox forum is constantly telling me there are new posts when there are not(i.e. the colored circle in the main index that shows new posts in forum). Even if I mark the entire forum read by clicking the circle, in 15 minutes or so it will show me there are new posts again even if there are not. It's really bugging me lol. I count on those circle to tell the truth!

It seems weird it would be related to that plugin, but it definitely started yesterday. Is there anything I can try on my end to fix it? Could clearing cookies maybe help?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I seriously doubt this has anything to do with the plugin. Maybe after we switched to ssl...you should check if something is stuck as unread and keeps causing this to you
Shouldn't marking the entire forum as read fix any potentially missed post issues?

You're right, I don't think it's the plugin either. I forgot about the other though, it seems possible.

I just tried to reproduce it in Edge which I never use and I was successful in reproducing it in both Chatterbox and Site Related Questions and Feedback. So I don't think it's any cookie thing or anything like that. Currently both sections are showing me they have unread posts in both Edge and Firefox, but neither section has any actually unread posts.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
-Snip-
Yeah you are legitimately missing the button, that's where it should be.
@Blyss I just tested it with the chatterbox and it worked fine here. Dunno why it happens to you
@Strike105X I just tested it with ignoring you and both the click here to show this post and the remove from ignore list button showed up properly.
Again, it is NOT an upgrade, just a plugin inserting avatars in forum view and thread view, nothing to do with all this.
Try following this link to remove him https://forums.pcsx2.net/usercp.php?action=do_editlists&manage=ignored&delete=62999
Altho it will probably fail without the My_post_key argument

I'll try rebuilding the cache just in case it's some weird stuff with that.
Yeah I know it's just me, but I have no idea what I could do to remedy it. It persists across browsers. It only happens sometimes, I'd say about 50% of times. Once I clear it manually, someone has to make a new post and then it will happen again, showing unread even after I read it.

Note it isn't quite the same as the old bug we had with the translation forum - in that case if I read the post in question twice it would update and say no new posts. In this case I can read it a bunch of times and it doesn't.

I understand that there isn't much you can do since it seems to be limited to me, but it's really annoying!

@Strike - BTW Nobbs said he could still unhide posts, you shouldn't be missing that option either.
I can actually confirm blyss' bug on chrome.

Using "Mark all forums as read' literally does nothing. All 'new post icons' stay as new posts, and it's not marking things as read.

[Edit]

Another thing I noticed, when you're using the default theme, attachments break.

[Image: chrome_2017-10-02_01-07-10.png]

Not really a huge issue, but worth pointing out for the few people that do use the light(default) theme.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Oh wow, so it's not just me. That's not exactly the same though - mark all posts as read DOES work for me initially, but then as soon as a new post is made the bug returns. I can click the post a million times and it will still say there are new posts.