Mybb upgrade bugs
(07-31-2015, 12:41 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Just noticed that once you add an 'Edit Reason' you can't get rid of it anymore without replacing it with something else. Leaving it blank keeps the old reason there always. (And it's also listed at the top of a post instead of at the bottom, making it somewhat unclear when someone edited their post + reason).

It's intended behavior.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(07-31-2015, 12:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: Fixed

Is it? It still looks the wrong way around to me :/
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yeah looks like it hasn't updated yet... tried to clear cache too on my browser. Ohmy

As for the Edit thing: Ah I see. Well that's ok then. Tongue
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(07-31-2015, 12:45 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [Image: WhiteTxt.png]

Text is white on white bg in rep window dropdown box area. Hovering over them makes them visible, but after choosing one it becomes white again.

Fixed

(07-31-2015, 12:56 PM)refraction Wrote: Is it? It still looks the wrong way around to me :/

You've cached the file, clt+f5 or w/e
I did do CTRL+F5, That's the first thing i did Tongue

Edit: as im using private browsing, i also closed the browser completely, started a new private session, logged in again, still wrong :/
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Rep page = Definitely fixed. Great job Laugh

[Edit] Yeah I still see the old images as well. Even after clearing cache and stuff. (CTRL+F5 as well, etc)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Are you fools using Chrome? Tongue Go here http://forums.pcsx2.net/images/forum_icon_sprite.png
and clt+f5
The theme looks good. Cleaner than the previous one.

Though it seems the posts occupy now even more space than before. Two-three one-line posts now occupy the whole screen for me, while with the previous theme (and same/similar text size) there have been pore posts per screen... This is not very positive IMO.
(07-31-2015, 01:19 PM)avih Wrote: The theme looks good. Cleaner than the previous one.

Though it seems the posts occupy now even more space than before. Two-three one-line posts now occupy the whole screen for me, while with the previous theme (and same/similar text size) there have been pore posts per screen... This is not very positive IMO.

Uh not sure I understand, I guess you're on a mobile? What do you mean 'per screen'?
No, plain desktop. And by "per screen" I mean the number of posts you can see on screen at the same time (after scrolling down a bit past the forum headers).

Also, another thing I noticed, but not sure if it's a bug or just theme issues. I usually use the "view new posts" button, and threads which have new posts were appearing in blue where threads without new posts were white. Now they're both white so it's harder to notice which of the threads have new posts since my last check and which don't.

Maybe it's a theme issue (like maybe it has a small arrow, or bold text for threads with new posts), but it's harder to notice them after the upgrade.