Mybb upgrade bugs
Working correct for me.

Sponsored links

(07-31-2015, 02:06 PM)Bositman Wrote: OK it must be server side caching. Can you try again? I removed it until I finalize the changes

Not sure if you were replying Ryudo or me, but if it was for me, it's still both white.
If it was towards me.. still seeing it like I originally saw.

Also what I was suggesting was to have it something like this instead:

[Image: pcsx2forum3.jpg]
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(07-31-2015, 02:13 PM)avih Wrote: Not sure if you were replying Ryudo or me, but if it was for me, it's still both white.

Oh well, it's gonna refresh the cache at some point Tongue

(07-31-2015, 02:14 PM)Ryudo Wrote: If it was towards me.. still seeing it like I originally saw.

Also what I was suggesting was to have it something like this instead:

[Image: pcsx2forum3.jpg]

Well that's a matter of preference, which will be in another thread later about what people think of the design and for color suggestions etc
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-31-2015, 02:27 PM)Bositman Wrote: Well that's a matter of preference, which will be in another thread later about what people think of the design and for color suggestions etc

Thats the way I was expecting it to be, the white is very eye catching as if to say "LOOK AT ME" and then says "THERE'S NOTHING NEW!" Tongue   

Also drawing smiley faces in posts seems very cumbersome, like it's trying to replace the : P with a smiley, but makes a mess of it then you lose anything you were typing after that.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

You mean the way Ryudo made it look?

I don't get what you mean by drawing smiley faces? I didn't get anything in your second sentence really Tongue
I would say for threads with new posts either use another color or underline the header link. Only bold is hardly visible.

Also what avih said about the post size is as well one of the major annoyances. One post containing a single line fills my full (mobile) screen. On my desktop it will be better but crossreferencing within a thread will lead to a lot of scrolling. Is it maybe possible to use a more landscape like design and put all stuff next to the post and not above and below? This will also be better for widescreen displays.

Maybe just in the end... The overall impression is very good. Congrats on moving to a newer version without breaking something ;-)
Changing something this big will not be easy, I can't break the structure and code it from scratch. I think what you guys mean is that on lower width screens, the view doesn't get resized and word-wrapped but you need to scroll left and right, which I'm looking for a solution
No its more the top and bottom margin and padding of each element per post. They are a bit too large I would say which creates too much space and not enough posts per resolution.

If one would put the add rep, pm, edit,... Buttons to the left and right from the main text one would have more space.

Wordwrap works for me on me on my tiny scree
(07-31-2015, 02:39 PM)Bositman Wrote: You mean the way Ryudo made it look?

I don't get what you mean by drawing smiley faces? I didn't get anything in your second sentence really Tongue

It's not doing it now, but i did
Code:
:P
then space and tried to start typing a new sentence, it deleted what i was typing, briefly saw it get replaced with a smiley tongue face, then it became
Code:
::P
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]