Mymc always crash on Windows 10. Please help.
The title says it all, I want to use mymc to import some saves but it keeps crashing when i open it with the dialog "mymc.exe has stopped working", even when i have msvcr71.dll and msvcp71.dll in mymc folder. Is there any fix for it, because when i use it on win 7 it works totally fine. Thank you.

Sponsored links

Works here. Run it with admin privileges if you aren't already.
(01-02-2017, 11:38 AM)Eloris Wrote: Works here. Run it with admin privileges if you aren't already.
Tried even before I posting this thread. Didn't work
Then I don't know. That's usually what trips it up. Post the saves you want to import here and I can make you a memory card if you want.
(01-02-2017, 11:47 AM)Eloris Wrote: Then I don't know. That's usually what trips it up. Post the saves you want to import here and I can make you a memory card if you want.

Here. I want to import Gran Turismo 4 saves. My save with 1 billion credits, a bunch of cars ,all gold licenses and GT World Championship finished corrupted today for no f*cking reason (or maybe I quitted the game while it was autosaving...) and I was really pissed off. I don't want to start over again so I decided to get some 100% save from gamefaqs. Make it into memcard 2 for me because i have other games save file in memcard 1. There are two saves, one in codebreaker format and one in AR max format, so make it into two mcd002.ps2 files for me so I can check what saves is better. Thanks a lot m8.

Attached Files
.rar   gt4saves.rar (Size: 2,91 MB / Downloads: 219)
There you go. Names of the memory cards don't really matter, you can just switch them around in the memory card menu.

Attached Files
.zip   gt4mcds.zip (Size: 3,02 MB / Downloads: 375)
(01-02-2017, 02:44 PM)Eloris Wrote: There you go. Names of the memory cards don't really matter, you can just switch them around in the memory card menu.

Thanks a lot man. Biggrin
(01-02-2017, 02:44 PM)Eloris Wrote: There you go. Names of the memory cards don't really matter, you can just switch them around in the memory card menu.

Can you help me? Please Sad(

Attached Files
.rar   DBZB3 save.rar (Size: 323,14 KB / Downloads: 180)
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go