NBA Street v3
Has anyone ever gotten nba street vol3 to work? I am using PCSX2 Beta 1474 and gsdx 1650 with all the speed hacks enabled. The window label seems to say it is running at 60 fps but it feels like I am playing in slow motion. When playing the practice mode, the game runs at normal speed.

How do I make the game run faster in the actual game?

Sponsored links

Using all speedhacks can cause that, just try one by one and see what's the right combination of them for your game.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-01-2009, 06:20 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Using all speedhacks can cause that, just try one by one and see what's the right combination of them for your game.

Thanks for the tip! It's now working at around 50 fps and the video is no longer in slow motion. The culprit turned out to be the "VU Cycle Stealing" option. My settings:

EE Sync Hack: Default Cycle Rate
Enable IOP x2 Cycle Rate: Enabled
VU Cycle Stealing: slight speadup (turning this up resulted in slow motion video but faster sound for some reason - fps indicator went up even though video speed went down)
Graphics: dx10 Hardware (1680x1050), D3D internal res (1680x1050), Texture Filtering set to auto (gray checkbox), Allow 8-bit textures enabled.

Textures in the menus are still screwed up though and the game crashes in some courts.. I hope this is fixed soon. This game is awesome!