NBA street Vol2 low FPS in game
Hello, ive successfully ran dragonball tenkaichi 3 and final fantasy X with no problems, but on NBA street vol2 when i actually go in game the game slows down and the FPS go down by alot making the game unplayable.

help plz!

Specs:

processor: i5 2500k
GPU: Geforce GTX 570
RAM: 8GB

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Heres the complete specs:

CPU: i5 2500k @ 3.30GHz
GPU: Geforce GTX 570
RAM: 8GB

PCSX2 version: PCSX2 0.9.8.r4600 - compiled on Apr 27 2011

all default settings being used.
im trying to play NBA street Vol2 from ISO
try latest svn and enable MTVU hack
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Link to SVN
NBA Street 2 is well known to run extremely slowly on PCSX2 at the moment. I, as well as others who have stronger CPU's and GPU's than I do, have managed to only achieve 15-20 FPS in hardware mode. Software mode can bring the speed up to as much as 35 FPS. Do as jesalvein says, play in software mode, and experiment with the different EE and VU sliders.

Unfortunately you will have to wait until it becomes more compatible and playable in future releases of the emulator. Until then I recommend to continue playing on your PS2...or play NBA Street 1 if you have it Tongue (It's the best in the series in my opinion).
We
Usually
Take
All
N*****
Garments
Thank you all for yours quick answers, helped alot.