NCAA Football 09 Slow Gameplay Fix
Hey everyone,

My NCAA football game runs at normal speed until it comes time to play a game on the field. During demo everything with the announcers speed is fine then when the players take the field everything becomes extremely slow and delayed. Everything basically goes to slow motion.  I tried to simply change the speed hack settings on the emulator to have no speed hacks or any boxes checked with still the same problem. I also tried various speed hack adjustments also with same results. 

My computer information

Windows Pro 10
64 bit operating system
x64 - based processor
2 Cores
Intel Core i5 - 6200U CPU @ 2.30 GHz

If my computer just simply can't handle the games please let me know.  Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!

Sponsored links

your CPU is barely enough.
make sure your windows power plan is set to high performance mode and that you aren't running on batteries (if a laptop)
what is your GPU ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-22-2021, 05:37 PM)jesalvein Wrote: your CPU is barely enough.
make sure your windows power plan is set to high performance mode and that you aren't running on batteries (if a laptop)
what is your GPU ?

Thank you for the reply!

For the GPU I believe I found the correct information below. I found that information in the display adapters when looking at my device manager on the computer:

Intel ® HD Graphics 520

I had the power plan set to high performance when I tried and it was playing incredibly slow.
ok.
play it on your real PS2 console, then.
your PC won't cut it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go