NFL 2k5, got it running
it took lots of patience and testing, but i have managed to get it running. now i am using the newest svn build (4968). you can also play it at a custom resolution. the plugin is 4967, avx. i think you can use any resolution or video settings once in game. but the whole key is getting into the game and passed all those fmv's, which i did. here's how. i changed vu1 to interpreter and clamping mode to none. now you should be able to get into the main menu. once you do, you save that state. also, don't have the speed hack mtvu enabled. if you do, it will cause hanging. i find that speed hacks aren't needed once in the game. it really is kinda of a pain to keep adjusting things and then saving states, but it is necessary for a game like this. i will try to upload a video. thanks to all the hard work the programmers have done with this emulator.

Sponsored links

Please post in the this thread too : PCSX2 Screenshots/Videos

Anyways Thanks Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-20-2011, 09:10 AM)recoder Wrote: Please post in the this thread too : PCSX2 Screenshots/Videos

Anyways Thanks Tongue2

thanks. i will try to do that
Try to make a video showing detailed info on how u did it....it'll be much appreciated....and post it in pcsx2 screenshots/videos..Smile
Is this the game that randomly doesn't boot? The one that sometimes gets past a couple screens but then hangs?