NFS MW issues
(04-08-2017, 11:09 PM)jesalvein Wrote: why ?
you mean you still have the same issue ?

the issue is fixed but the game runs worse than what it did in 1.4

(04-08-2017, 11:01 PM)creepymonkeygamer Wrote: so i tried 1.5.0 but the game dosent run well

no the issue is long gone but it runs worse than what it did in 1.4

Sponsored links

Can you post screenshots from your settings ?
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
(04-08-2017, 11:38 PM)refraction Wrote: The game should run just as well in 1.5.0 as it did in 1.4.0, unless you cranked up some of the settings.
do you think maybe it's the file itself?
I doubt it. It could be worth backing up your ini files and deleting the folder in case there's an old setting lingering around, but do remember, when bugs are fixed (like in this instance) it might be a bit slower anyway as it is processing the information correctly now, which is always going to be more demanding.

What are your CPU and GPU specs out of curiosity? and can you provide all your PCSX2 settings (GSDX and the emulator settings) please Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-09-2017, 04:16 PM)refraction Wrote: I doubt it.  It could be worth backing up your ini files and deleting the folder in case there's an old setting lingering around, but do remember, when bugs are fixed (like in this instance) it might be a bit slower anyway as it is processing the information correctly now, which is always going to be more demanding.

What are your CPU and GPU specs out of curiosity? and can you provide all your PCSX2 settings (GSDX and the emulator settings) please Smile

sure ill start with my specs 960m i5-6300hq 8gb ram im playing in the aggresive preset  which seem to normally be for most games the best preset for my games and computer and i have every other setting in GS aside from capping the speed to 100% in plugins the only change i have on is direct3d11 in hardware mode instead of the default one direct 9  i can run every game almost flawlessly except for the ratchet & clank games and the jak and daxter series in 1.4 i have plugins in default except for it being in direcdt113d and in 1.5 the same but i have hw hacks activated
That's not bad for a laptop. Of course make sure your windows power profile is set to "high performance" when plugged in. Have you also tried the MTVU speedhack to see if that improves the speed any?

Are you also using any internal resolution scaling on GSDX?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-09-2017, 07:27 PM)refraction Wrote: That's not bad for a laptop.  Of course make sure your windows power profile is set to "high performance" when plugged in.  Have you also tried the MTVU speedhack to see if that improves the speed any?

Are you also using any internal resolution scaling on GSDX?

nope no internal resolution i play on the inteded resolution of games because for some reason i have gsdx in 1080p res but it still leaves it to the original resolution no havent treid the MTVU speed hack i'll try it though

already had MTVU for 1.4.0 but not for 1.5
also i i realized i had the resolution in core gs not in the plugin section i feel stupid, activated MTUV it runs better still runs bad but it's better so i think ill have to give up on this game til i get a new computer
NFS Games are quite demanding. Try EE-2 Speedhack.
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
(04-10-2017, 01:31 PM)Donovan24 Wrote: NFS Games are quite demanding. Try EE-2 Speedhack.

EE-2 speedhack?