NFS:Most wanted is ghosting/double images
My specs are in my sig and I'm running PCSX2 1.4.0. Using the ISO of this game NFS:Most Wanted (v2.0) The only non-default settings I've tried to fix the problem were Half-pixel offset, Align sprite, wild arms offset, hitting F5 during play, nothing worked. Using the DirectED11 (Hardware) render option. Actually there's two problems with this game first one I was able to fix using the skip draw 1 to get rid of those red vertical lines during game play only. Problem 2 is the ghosting/double images during game play which I can't figure how to fix. I took a screen shot of it for you to check out. Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

what do you mean by V2.0 ?
did you somehow patch the original game ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-16-2019, 06:54 PM)jesalvein Wrote: what do you mean by V2.0 ?
did you somehow patch the original game ?

No, there was a v1.01 and then Sony updated the game to v2.00 and then the third version is just called the Black edition. They still all give the same problem.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-16-2019, 10:17 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We need the full text log located in the logs folder.
There is a pc version of NFS mostwanted selling at good price.
(01-17-2019, 08:42 PM)teots Wrote: There is a pc version of NFS mostwanted selling at good price.

OK. It still isn't a solution to thisuser's issue.
(01-17-2019, 08:42 PM)teots Wrote: There is a pc version of NFS mostwanted selling at good price.

What a complete idiot, how about you go and find every thread here where someone is having a problem with a certain game and also tell them to just buy the PC version and see how that works out for you.

(01-17-2019, 05:18 AM)CK1 Wrote: We need the full text log located in the logs folder.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 5,29 KB / Downloads: 136)