NPPTools.dll help
Exclamation 
If this was already answered please email me and delete this post (im sorry) i just couldn't find it on the sight. When I start pcsx2 on my vista 64 home edition in administrator mode it starts fine but when i click on configure it gives me this error and shuts down the program. I would be ok with this since it would work if i just didn't use config but i cant select a bios and their is no other way aroun this help. I have downloaded the dll but and put it in win32 (nothing changed) wow64 (insted of telling me whats wrong or missing my computer says the program malfunctioned and its shuting down). HELP!!!!

Sponsored links

the fix is here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3292.html...t=NPPTools
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(02-04-2009, 07:25 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: the fix is here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3292.html...t=NPPTools

Didn't work i put it in the same folder as the psx2.exe and i got this. This is the normal exe but both the normal and nonVM do the same thing.
Oh and on that page the dll link is good but the actual dll is gone

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-04-2009, 04:09 PM)BrownEye02 Wrote: Didn't work i put it in the same folder as the psx2.exe and i got this. This is the normal exe but both the normal and nonVM do the same thing.
Oh and on that page the dll link is good but the actual dll is gone

The link I posted was to a website explaining what it is, not one where you're able to download it. If memory serves here's the website I got NPPTOOLS.dll from.

After that all I had to do is put it in the folder with PCSX2.exe in and the warning messege saying NPPTOOLS was missing stopped appearing when I loaded config (wonder why Tongue2) and I was able to run games freely.
Quote:The link I posted was to a website explaining what it is, not one where you're able to download it. If memory serves here's the website I got NPPTOOLS.dll from.

After that all I had to do is put it in the folder with PCSX2.exe in and the warning messege saying NPPTOOLS was missing stopped appearing when I loaded config (wonder why Tongue2) and I was able to run games freely.

I even tryed downloading the npptools link you gave me incase i got a bad one but same thing