NVIDIA Quadro NVS 256MB DDR3 vs Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD 1 GB?
Lower internal resolution reduces GPU workload and help improve framerate if your GPU is weak. The bad thing is your CPU is weak as well. I don't know if such CPU could handle the game at a decent framerate.

Sponsored links

the obvious question is: what a quadro nvs is it? the're lots of different models out there. the exact model number would help telling you if it's any good. easy to say is: mosdef all the quadros are faster than the intel gma 4500

you can check that out on notebookcheck.net
@xstyla, this is the version:

nVidia Quadro NVS 160
GDDR 3
128 bit
256 MB

And thanks for giving me that site's link. I am going to check it out completely. :-)
Need more suggestions... :-P
No more suggestions? I am going to get that laptop tomorrow...
what should we suggest? you obviously only have these 2 choices. and the quadro is the better one for gaming. not necessarily for pcsx2 but it will play regular (tho older) pc games better.

if you'd post your budget and location we could maybe find a better laptop in general that may even deliver cheap or hint you a online shop that has some better. tho you could perhaps google that too.
@xstyla, that's all what I wanted to hear from you! LOL... I just wanted to hear from you guys that which one among these is better. And you already gave me your suggestion which is Quadro.