NamCollection help (NTSC-J, SLPS-25500)
(01-12-2018, 04:37 PM)CK1 Wrote: The GameDB just never got updated when the game was last tested, so it still lists the game as doing "Nothing"
Well, ok. Thanks.

(01-12-2018, 04:37 PM)CK1 Wrote: By the way, uploading a blockdump here would be the best solution. The option is in the Misc. drop-down menu. After you enable it, reboot the VM and do everything as you normally would.

I provided one in the 7z archive in my first post, just letting you know. I provided all that I possibly could, even attempted a GS capture and it was almost empty.

(01-12-2018, 10:01 PM)prafull Wrote: Enjoy two more screens. lol Tongue

It's kind of a help, thanks for at least an attempt. Do you know why it's not working properly, or is it still a mystery?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
GPU: NVIDIA 2060 SUPER 8GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H
RAM: G.Skill Aegis 32GB DDR4 @3000MHz

Sponsored links

(01-16-2018, 07:18 AM)Gameboi64 Wrote: Do you know why it's not working properly, or is it still a mystery?

My guess is that videos are in .bin format which for some reason aren't working. Also these videos aren't labelled in elf so I couldn't manage to patch them so far. My guess can be wrong too. Laugh
(01-16-2018, 07:43 AM)prafull Wrote: My guess is that videos are in .bin format which for some reason aren't working. Also these videos aren't labelled in elf so I couldn't manage to patch them so far. My guess can be wrong too. Laugh

Yep, they sure are .bin. The header of them is Wbpp, and even with something like handbrake, it can only decode the video. It probably doesn't help that if you're using an online dump, that one is a little corrupted, just fyi. I don't know why the video wouldn't be decoding properly, but, it could be the video encoding format. I've never heard of it before, and it's probably some unique encoding system. It's most likely MPEG2, like most PS2 video is, but it could as well also be something else.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
GPU: NVIDIA 2060 SUPER 8GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H
RAM: G.Skill Aegis 32GB DDR4 @3000MHz