Namco x Capcom video bobs up and down
In Namco x Capcom, I am experiencing a bobbing issue. The game screen bobs up and down. Sort of like it is not stuck in place. Is there something I can do to fix this?

In general, there is quite a bit of flickering going on as well.

Sponsored links

Try pressing F5 couple of times(see if some of the interlacing modes fixes the problem)
Damn, I clicked thinking it said "boobs up and down". What a disappointment...
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(04-13-2012, 11:54 PM)KrossX Wrote: Damn, I clicked thinking it said "boobs up and down". What a disappointment...

you need to change your title from "クロッスエクス" (Kurossuekusu? what does that mean?) to "Head in Gutter"+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
This seems to be a recurring problem for other games that are developed by Namco. I experience this as well in Ridge Racer V. I wonder if it's just the way in which they coded their games for the PS2? Ridge Racer V suffers from being a really mediocre looking game. It's hard to play because it's so ugly now, which I find amusing since I used to regard it as one of the best looking racing games ever....back then.
I switched the graphics mode to either bob or blend and it helped (I forgot which, but it was the settings I was not currently using), but things are slower and seem less detailed (a little fuzzy, but not as bad as before). Still, it is an improvement over how it was imo.
(04-22-2012, 09:22 PM)hardcode Wrote: I switched the graphics mode to either bob or blend and it helped (I forgot which, but it was the settings I was not currently using), but things are slower and seem less detailed (a little fuzzy, but not as bad as before).

Exactly. Same with Ridge Racer. For some reason the bob, blend, weave, etc settings stop the bouncing but it sacrifices image quality and introduces these odd picture flaws.