Naruto UN3 PAL have a problem with the UJutsus
I dont have this game (only Ultimate Ninja 5) but it looks normal to me. The buttons are supposed to disapear after a few seconds thats not a bug (indicated by the "OK" text displayed afterwards) its just how its suposed to be.
The only bug i see is the sometimes blinking black characters probably caused by to high EE/VU Cycle stealling Speedhacks.

Sponsored links

(05-08-2014, 10:57 AM)Grove4L Wrote: I dont have this game (only Ultimate Ninja 5) but it looks normal to me. The buttons are supposed to disapear after a few seconds thats not a bug (indicated by the "OK" text displayed afterwards) its just how its suposed to be.
The only bug i see is the sometimes blinking black characters probably caused by to high EE/VU Cycle stealling Speedhacks.

It should disappear certainly, but not that fast ._. ...
Usually in PS2 you can do 8 or 9 smashes and after that they disappear..

Cya~
Well the Video is lagging really badly. Is it the same if you run the game normally or just the recording?
Problems like this are usually caused by to many Speedhacks or activated frame skipping.
Try to turn off all Speedhacks are see if it gets better.
you can also play in slow-mo... Press Shift+Tab and see if that helps.
(05-09-2014, 12:58 PM)Grove4L Wrote: Well the Video is lagging really badly. Is it the same if you run the game normally or just the recording?
Problems like this are usually caused by to many Speedhacks or activated frame skipping.

Obviously it happens without recording, i just recorded it to explain the problem itself..

Cya~
(05-11-2014, 08:54 AM)Lunos Wrote: Obviously it happens without recording, i just recorded it to explain the problem itself..
Cya~
you just missed one part, though :
Quote:Problems like this are usually caused by to many Speedhacks or activated frame skipping.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go