Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 Help
Umm when I try to open the game Select Language screen shows up and It stucks there what should I do?

Sponsored links

did you properly configure pcsx2 with the official guide, especially the cdvd section?
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Umm It works now thank you but Its kinda slow now what shall I do now?
Umm Its ok till It comes to main menu I click New Game Its loading but when It comes to choose mission/duel stuff Its slows like hell :/
Ah now Its not just slow It closes itself in certain situations like doing some skills =/
Umm any ideas?
This is a forum, not a chatroom. You can't just constantly post bumping your thread especially in less than a 24 hour period.

You haven't said what version of PCSX2 you're using or what system specs you have (especially important are windows version, processor type and speed, and video card). Chances are though, if you're game is running THAT slow, than you have a system that is too slow for PCSX2.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Yes :/ sorry youre right umm I'm using 0.9.6 version