Naruto Ultimate Ninja FPS
Menus typically (in most games) are easier to emulate than actual in-game action... It's not surprising that if you disabled frame limit that you could reach 200-300+ fps while only getting 30-40fps in game.
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

http://pcsx2.dyndns.org/index.php#GSdx
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
It still does the same, but a little faster. Tongue
Dear all,

I am a newbee. I am using PCSX2.0.9.2 and I want to play Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3. I have got everything req (as far as I have searched) but the gameplay and video play is too slow.

I have two notebooks

Compaq NC6400 with 3Gb RAM and a Fujitsu Siemens AMilo Pro V3505 with 1 Gb of Ram.

Can anyone please help me playing my fav games on my notebooks. I don't have PS2 (but I have got BIOS from the internet).

Any help is highly appreciated...
(08-30-2009, 07:19 PM)muhammadrustam Wrote: Dear all,

I am a newbee. I am using PCSX2.0.9.2 and I want to play Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3. I have got everything req (as far as I have searched) but the gameplay and video play is too slow.

I have two notebooks

Compaq NC6400 with 3Gb RAM and a Fujitsu Siemens AMilo Pro V3505 with 1 Gb of Ram.

Can anyone please help me playing my fav games on my notebooks. I don't have PS2 (but I have got BIOS from the internet).

Any help is highly appreciated...

I'm going to frame this post as and hang it on my wall of classic "naruto help!" newbie posts. Everything's covered in one shot:

* using PCSX2 0.9.2. It's like, 3 yrs old.
* downloaded your bios from the internet and freely admitted to it

(... considering the 0.9.2 PCSX2, sounds like you prolly got some illegal PCSX2+bios torrent pack ..)

* playing using notebooks (which are never great gaming machines)
* having naruto fps problems, and somehow hoping someone can magically fix it even though it's clear from reading the very thread you replied to that there is no magic fix for naruto framerates in pcsx2.

Eh, I think there's been enough Naruto for the next few days anyway. We devs need a break from it every now and again. Wink Thread closed.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team