Nascar Thunder 2004 minor graphical issue
Hello, first post here. I'm playing Nascar Thunder 2004 and everything runs perfect, except for one graphical issue. In gameplay there's a white line in the middle of the screen that never goes away. It's never there in the menus, only in-game. It also only shows up when I upscale the internal resolution. I've tried both Direct 3D and Open GL, and i've fiddled around with the hardware hacks but haven't found a fix for it yet. I've attached a few screenshots.

There's also an issue with objects such as the crowd and cars being blurred from a distance, and also really tiny vertical lines on things that are far away, but that's not as big of a deal for me.

Specs:
Windows 10 Home
Intel Core i9-10850k
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB
PCSX2 1.6.0

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Update: I fixed it by turning on Alpha Stencil in the HW Hacks. If anyone finds this thread with the same problem as me, try that. Smile
(06-29-2021, 07:38 AM)Hammy29 Wrote: Update: I fixed it by turning on Alpha Stencil in the HW Hacks. If anyone finds this thread with the same problem as me, try that. Smile

Where did you get your rom from? I recently downloaded one & it loads through the EA intro then I get a blank white screen. No game
(07-08-2021, 06:58 AM)grieserulz14 Wrote: Where did you get your rom from? I recently downloaded one & it loads through the EA intro then I get a blank white screen. No game

please refrain from posting.
thanks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Just wanted to post an update to these issues in case anyone is searching online for a resolution. This issue reappears with PCSX2 version 1.7.2351, or any 1.7 version, due to lack of the Alpha Stencil HW hack. No big deal as you can either use native resolution or just use version 1.6. However I would like to note that 1.7 has brought improvements to lines appearing around certain menu textures as well as some performance gains from my testing.

Unsure about the blur effect mentioned by OP.