Native Mac Testing Build
(10-03-2020, 10:49 AM)StLouisCPhT Wrote: Wow, this is the first time in 30 years of being online that I found someone to be so annoying that I decided to put them on my ignore list..

LOL. This is the first time in 30 years of being online that I found someone to be taken too seriously that I decided to put them on my unignored list. You are funny. SMH.

Hint: Join July 2020 ? You must be new here. XD

Sponsored links

Windows is properly better for emulation as everthing is highly optimized - but I like MacOS better and it’s simply great to have PCSX2 for my iMac!

I would be happy to help in some way, especially with my MacOS 10.9.5 problem, but I’m no programmer. I can only contribute with testing and feature ideas...Smile
(10-03-2020, 09:41 AM)ClarkKent Wrote: That’s very interesting! Unfortunately I’m no programmer and do not have any idea how I could help - is there something I can do?

This debugging work would require some experience with programming, my recommended method would be inserting calls in the middle of the problem to figure out which side the problem is actually on (e.g. try to render a green triangle to the center of the screen, if it works then the issue is probably related to the drawing of the SW renderer texture and not related to the configuration of the window, if it doesn't then work then it's the opposite)
I would be happy to help! If you could add these calls and compile some different version if necessary I can test them all!
When i open the app i get a message that says "the configured GS plugin file was not found" when i click ok and get to the plugin configuration panel its all blank, where do i get the plugins?
(10-12-2020, 03:13 AM)darkrha Wrote: When i open the app i get a message that says "the configured GS plugin file was not found" when i click ok and get to the plugin configuration panel its all blank, where do i get the plugins?

Try this method
https://gfycat.com/oldfashioneddismalafricanjacana

Alternatively, open a terminal and type xattr -d com.apple.quarantine <drag PCSX2.app to terminal to paste a path to it> and press enter
(10-12-2020, 12:14 PM)adamfirst1986 Wrote: Try this method
https://gfycat.com/oldfashioneddismalafricanjacana

Alternatively, open a terminal and type xattr -d com.apple.quarantine <drag PCSX2.app to terminal to paste a path to it> and press enter

Thanks a lot! works now!
(10-15-2020, 12:51 AM)darkrha Wrote: Thanks a lot! works now!

I'm glad it helped!
Awesome job. Thank you.

Something's not right here. Enabling FPU Clamp hack makes Klonoa 2 - Lunatea's Veil fully playable, including "A wind green balloons" but it crashes!

My specs:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)
Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel Iris 1536 MB
Hi I made an account just to say this: first of all, amazing job with this one, I haven't had this smooth of an experience with PCSX2 in a long time!
Also, for some reason none of the keyboard hotkeys are working, which won't allow me to fast-save/load states now toggle between normal/turbo mode when pressing tab... is it because I'm playing with a rock candy controller? Is there some basic coding that can be made to enable these hotkeys back? I'm a huge newbie at all this but thought it was worth asking.

my specs:
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
Processor: 3.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
Memory: 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M390 2GB