Native Mac Testing Build
Hello,
I'm using the PCSX2 mostly for executing homebrew.
PCSX2 has a really useful tools that allow you to convert a "memory folder" into a normal memory card.
However when I do this in the latest version it always crashes

Any idea about how to solve this issue?

Sponsored links

I know that the plugins will probably require some re compiling, but are there any plans on getting the network plugin, and usb keyboard plugin working?

Thanks so much for this btw, it runs soooo great so far.
Thanks a lot, it runs well.
Is it possible to use gsdx11 plugin on this?
Photo 
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2020-10-27-a-las-16-35-40.png]
Runs nice with some graphic bugs  Biggrin
I've got an early 2015 Macbook Pro. I am currently running the standard windows PCSX2 through Parallels to play NCAA 07. Graphically it looks better than PS2 on my HDTV but it run really slowly. Would this Mac build be better or is my older Macbook not powerful enough to run NCAA football games?
(10-17-2020, 01:34 PM)spotanjo3 Wrote: Something's not right here. Enabling FPU Clamp hack makes Klonoa 2 - Lunatea's Veil fully playable, including "A wind green balloons" but it crashes!

Crashes are a known issue for Intel graphics on the hardware renderer, you'll need to switch to the software renderer until those get figured out

(10-17-2020, 08:26 PM)its997 Wrote: Also, for some reason none of the keyboard hotkeys are working, which won't allow me to fast-save/load states now toggle between normal/turbo mode when pressing tab... is it because I'm playing with a rock candy controller? Is there some basic coding that can be made to enable these hotkeys back? I'm a huge newbie at all this but thought it was worth asking.

I never looked into keyboard handling outside of onepad, so there's a pretty good chance keyboard shortcuts aren't working outside of the emulated game. You could try going into System Preferences → Keyboard → Shortcuts and see if using macOS's keyboard shortcut override system works for now, it may or may not.

(10-29-2020, 08:48 PM)Sportsgamer79 Wrote: I've got an early 2015 Macbook Pro. I am currently running the standard windows PCSX2 through Parallels to play NCAA 07. Graphically it looks better than PS2 on my HDTV but it run really slowly. Would this Mac build be better or is my older Macbook not powerful enough to run NCAA football games?

No clue how well PCSX2 runs in parallels, it's worth a try. Parallels would have to be doing a similar graphics API translation that wine was doing, and a lot of wine users seem to be getting better performance with native. Note that it will probably only help if you're using the 15" MBP with AMD graphics, as Intel graphics are kind of broken on the Mac build right now (see above)
(10-31-2020, 04:23 AM)TellowKrinkle Wrote: Crashes are a known issue for Intel graphics on the hardware renderer, you'll need to switch to the software renderer until those get figured out

Okay.. thank you very much!
(10-31-2020, 04:23 AM)TellowKrinkle Wrote: No clue how well PCSX2 runs in parallels, it's worth a try.  Parallels would have to be doing a similar graphics API translation that wine was doing, and a lot of wine users seem to be getting better performance with native.  Note that it will probably only help if you're using the 15" MBP with AMD graphics, as Intel graphics are kind of broken on the Mac build right now (see above)

So I took my processor and GPU to the passmark website and while my processor seems to be on par with recommendations, my GPU runs like an 850 or 900 STR when the recommendation is 6000. LOL Yesterday morning, I bought an Acer Nitro 5 w/ Ryzen 5 4600H CPU/GTX 1650. All's well now!
TellowKrinkle and PCSX2 community - thanks for building this. Using it and loving it.
Photo 
*deleted