Native Mac Testing Build
Has anyone been able to get Valkyrie Profile 2 running well on this, out of curiosity? I know it's a notoriously hard game to emulate but I would have thought the M1 could handle it but I have yet to find settings that will run it well, or at all.

Not sure if this is the right place for this, just curious.

Sponsored links

Most likely due to the older version of OpenGL being used. Best to wait until Tellowkrinkle or someone else creates a Vulkan or Metal renderer.
TellowKrinkle, thanks for you work man. Been looking for a proper Mac OS port since forever.
Is possible to fix fullscreen?
Hello! I tried upgrading to a 2021 build, but now video is broken. Game loads fine and the sound is there, but there is only various colors on the screen instead of gameplay. Is there a solution to this problem? I see it on Mojave

---------
The problem was in Shader Boost. Whenever I turned it on and changed settings, all video transformed to being just solid colors
Has anybody tried using a PS5 controller with this build? Does it work?
Recently started using PCSX2 on my M1 Macbook Air and I had no issues getting through the setup, running the program, or navigating any menus. I start running into framerate issues once I load into a world or a match. Are there any specific settings that I should look at to help with the in-game framerate? I haven't tinkered with anything yet regarding settings or plug-ins. 

Thanks in advance for the help!
(03-15-2021, 10:10 PM)akawodie Wrote: Recently downloaded PCSX2 on my M1 Macbook Air and I had no issues getting through setup, downloading the BIOS files, downloading roms, starting the program on the mac or navigating the menus. I start running into issues when the actual game loads. I have tried NCAA basketball 09, NFS Underground 2, and Smackdown: Know Your Role but all of them slow to a screeching halt when it loads into a game or a match.

Am I just out of luck with the complexity of crowds and all of the involved movement in these particular games or are there a few settings that I need to modify to smooth everything out?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Your first best thing to do is to read our forum rules.
the second one would be to silently walk away from our forums.
Thanks by advance
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-16-2021, 03:57 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Your first best thing to do is to read our forum rules.
the second one would be to silently walk away from our forums.
Thanks by advance

Why are you like this?
(03-16-2021, 04:32 PM)adamfirst1986 Wrote: Why are you like this?

Because ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-16-2021, 04:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Because ?

all right then keep your secrets