Native Mac Testing Build
(03-16-2021, 03:57 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Your first best thing to do is to read our forum rules.
the second one would be to silently walk away from our forums.
Thanks by advance

That was warranted, the original post has been modified.

Sponsored links

And ? That won't remove the fact you actually did it.
Means you have nothing to do here...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-16-2021, 09:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: And ? That won't remove the fact you actually did it.
Means you have nothing to do here...

No, it doesn't. I'm just trying to educate myself more on the proper use of this build with the M1.
Alright.
As long as you don't ask for support, it'll be fine
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Can someone please help me be able to map my ps4 controller to my m1 mac pcsx2. It will not let me map the buttons but my controller is connected and it works for other emulators?
(03-22-2021, 04:22 PM)Bsmoove99 Wrote: Can someone please help me be able to map my ps4 controller to my m1 mac pcsx2. It will not let me map the buttons but my controller is connected and it works for other emulators?

I outlined the steps needed to do this in an earlier post (its a page or two back) I have an M1, so I can confirm this works.
i'm pretty new to ps2 emulation, but i just thought i'd share some information since i was able to get the app to work for the most part.

my computer:
macos big sur (11.2.3)
macbook pro 2016
2.4GHz dual-core intel core i7
16gb ram 1867 MHz LPDDR3
intel iris graphics 540 1536mb

games i managed to get working:
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2
i didn't actually play the games but they played the opening videos just fine & the menu worked.

i also tried Dawn of Mana but the only thing that worked was audio, i just got a black screen. any fixes for this?
(03-23-2021, 03:20 AM)IJWPKH2 Wrote: I outlined the steps needed to do this in an earlier post (its a page or two back) I have an M1, so I can confirm this works.

I seen that but im stuck at the homebrew part and how to replace the old sdl2 with new one for pcxs2 frameworks i put in the terminal to download but what do i do after that please give step by step details just started using a mac (m1) for the first time so I don’t know all the ins and outs so please help i really want to play thank you!
Like it says downloading command line tools for xcode what do i do now?
BSmoove99, you'd be better off waiting for TellowKrinkle to release the next version of PCSX2 which has support for the PS4 controllers as well as other bug fixes.