Native Mac Testing Build
Star 
(05-12-2021, 02:36 PM)TK211X Wrote: Can you setup a PayPal donation link so that we can make this worth your time?

Getting PS2 games on Mac OS would certainly make this epic for everyone with a Mac.

I would like to second this. I have been waiting for something this good for over a decade.

Sponsored links

(07-05-2021, 12:16 PM)smilingfriend Wrote: I would like to second this. I have been waiting for something this good for over a decade.

I would like to third this.
Does anyone know how to turn off Texture Filtering? I want to erase the purple part of the image.
https://i.imgur.com/3lye2DG.png
Is it possible to remove the purple color in the image?
I'm trying to compile pcsx2 source-code, but some fatal errors disturb me. I need help.

```
/pcsx2-1.6.0/plugins/GSdx/./Renderers/Common/GSOsdManager.h:28:10: fatal error: 'ft2build.h' file not found
#include <ft2build.h>
        ^~~~~~~~~~~~
```
I want to turn off Texture Filtering, where should I set it?
https://i.imgur.com/Ch7uiWx.png
my guess is you have to use advanced user hacks on, and search in the next menu. I did that for the half-pixel offset, but i'm going to try and make the dll for the tales hack work.
Next step seems like having a plugin conversion guide, since I'm sure much of the community could contribute if they knew what to search for

disregard that, oh god this would be hard. Since it appears that PCSX2 uses .dll files then the only way to have functional plugins would be to recompile from the source, since .dll > .dylib isn't gonna happen

Well, sadface for my tales of the abyss campaign. Hopefully someone has the precise offsets needed for manual GSX customisation to make it work.

On that note, however, I'll say this:

a). M1 Mac Mini. Was originally using steam to allow my switch pro controllers to try and have input because -multiplayer-

b). Switch Pro Controllers both worked no hitches in other apps, though the initial syncing with the mac was a pita.

c). Followed the guide in OP"s post, so functionally, in the directory:

~/Library/Application Support/PCSX2/inis/PAD.ini

I copy and pasted -this- to the bottom line, opening PAD.ini in textedit

SDL2 = 030000007e0500000920000001000000,Nintendo Switch Pro Controller,a:b0,b:b1,back:b8,dpdown:h0.4,dpleft:h0.8,dpright:h0.2,dpup:h0.1,guide:b12,leftshoulder:b4,leftstick:b10,lefttrigger:b6,leftx:a0,lefty:a1,rightshoulder:b5,rightstick:b11,righttrigger:b7,rightx:a2,righty:a3,start:b9,x:b2,y:b3,platform:Mac OS X

with UID 0 and 1 set to zero and 1.

took a bit of fiddling with the controllers but eventually got it to work.

Steam itself is now the one having a hissy fit and only recognises one connected controller at a time. Could be the mac, I may have broken the SSD.
In the next update, even with m1 mac, please make Gigantic drive run at 100% at all times to the desperate city, Gundam Climax Unicorn Buso Renkin Welcome to Papillon Park. After software
Please modify it so that Texture filtering can be set to of.
And TellowKrinkle, if you like
Could you build vv, rpc3 vvctre, yazu, Ryujinx for m1 mac?
So I downloaded the 64 bit version from Github, it unzipped, and all I have is an application to run.

The emulator is u p and running, but my Xbox One controller isn't working. If I do the mapping as suggested on the first page:

The Onepad controller mapping GUI is for keyboards only.  If you're using a game controller, launch a game and see if it works.  If not, use this tool to create a new controller mapping, open ~/Library/Application Support/PCSX2/inis/PAD.ini, and add SDL2 = mapping to the end of it (where mapping is the one generated earlier).  If you'd like, you can make a PR with your mapping here and it will be included in a future version of PCSX2.

There is NO ~Library/Application Support/PCSX2 folder in there, therefore no 'inis' folder and no 'PAD.ini' file. Does this need to be created by the user?