Native Windows Bluetooth drivers for PlayStation 3 Peripherals
(12-11-2019, 03:35 AM)AeroAceX01 Wrote: is there a way to open the Shibari.Dom.Server.exe silently (without the console window opening)? That way a user could set it as a startup task via task scheduler and not have to launch it and minimize the console window every time they wanted to use their controller. Apologies if this is already covered, I've never used Shibari before.
Install it as a service

Code:
Shibari.Dom.Server.exe install

Sponsored links

(12-11-2019, 03:35 AM)AeroAceX01 Wrote: Thanks so much for all of your hard work! The driver works flawlessly and I think the setup/pairing went even more smoothly than SCP did. Unfortunately for me, I think my DS3 might be broken... It registers random button presses (either X, O, Square or Triangle) whenever I move the left analog stick quickly. I'm fairly certain that it isn't due to your driver because it was happening with SCP using the same controller as well.

That said, I'm going to go ahead and ask a question that may benefit other users too: is there a way to open the Shibari.Dom.Server.exe silently (without the console window opening)? That way a user could set it as a startup task via task scheduler and not have to launch it and minimize the console window every time they wanted to use their controller. Apologies if this is already covered, I've never used Shibari before.

I have updated the FAQ!
(12-12-2019, 10:22 AM)Nefarius Wrote: I have updated the FAQ!

Hi,

Not to derail this, but I used your latest scp toolkit and having errors with lilypad SVN + pressure sensitivity xinput. It does not seem to be compatible with the latest build of PCSX2.

Would be appreciated if you could integrate wired functionality into this new driver of yours so we can enjoy pressure sensitivity again.
W10 1809 LTSC
SCP  DS3 + DS4
(12-19-2019, 02:01 AM)TK421 Wrote: Hi,

Not to derail this, but I used your latest scp toolkit and having errors with lilypad SVN + pressure sensitivity xinput. It does not seem to be compatible with the latest build of PCSX2.

Would be appreciated if you could integrate wired functionality into this new driver of yours so we can enjoy pressure sensitivity again.

I'd love to but I don't have the capacity to do this currently. Self care, social life and the jobs which pay my bills need my attention and I can't sacrifice any more free time of mine.
Peekaboo! "Thanks" to Corona Isolation, I started work on a little something you guys might like...

PCSX2 Pressure Sensitivity DirectInput Voodoo Demo Video

Obligatory F.A.Q. upfront  Tongue

• No, it's not done yet
  • No, there is no public release at this point in time
  • No, I don't need beta testers (yet)
  • Yes, it works with latest builds of PCSX2
  • Yes, it works with your beloved ~10$ Shenzhen devices
  • No, it won't need any additional software anymore (besides companion drivers)
  • What's shown in the video, especially configuration, is subject to change and probably outdated already
  • Yes, my videos are still low tier production quality
Stay safe and healthy, 'till the next milestone. 

Cheers
Glad to see you're doing well. Thanks again for all of the work you've put into this. I can't wait to try out the pressure sensitive controls in MGS3 again. Stay safe.
The Mini(ITX) Box V2 a.k.a. Nighthawk
Ryzen 7 3700X | 16GB DDR4-3600 CL16 | ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Gaming | EVGA GTX 1660Ti SC Ultra Gaming | Sabrent Rocket 4.0 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | EVGA 600BQ
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Wink 
(04-20-2020, 05:23 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Peekaboo! "Thanks" to Corona Isolation, I started work on a little something you guys might like...

PCSX2 Pressure Sensitivity DirectInput Voodoo Demo Video

Obligatory F.A.Q. upfront  Tongue

• No, it's not done yet
  • No, there is no public release at this point in time
  • No, I don't need beta testers (yet)
  • Yes, it works with latest builds of PCSX2
  • Yes, it works with your beloved ~10$ Shenzhen devices
  • No, it won't need any additional software anymore (besides companion drivers)
  • What's shown in the video, especially configuration, is subject to change and probably outdated already
  • Yes, my videos are still low tier production quality
Stay safe and healthy, 'till the next milestone. 

Cheers
Made an account to say I am really looking forward to this to play some Evergrace!
Keep up the good work
It fails to install on my pc, it doesnt give any info tho. Does it save logs anywhere?
(08-25-2020, 01:37 AM)comemierda Wrote: It fails to install on my pc, it doesnt give any info tho. Does it save logs anywhere?

Define "fails". What happens? Are you sure your Bluetooth is working and running stock drivers? What OS? Screenshots? Info, info, info!

Also, for support there's a Discord and Forums I provide to not clutter this informational thread. Linked everywhere on my GitHub.
Answered in your forums:
https://forums.vigem.org/topic/493/it-fa...l-on-my-pc