Nba street 2
Was wondering if anybody has recommended settings for this. Somehow my computer is having issues with it which is mind boggling to me.

Running a amd set up with the fx 6100 6 cores over clocked and water cooled at 4.2ghz and a amd radeon 7700 also overclocked so i just don't understand how such a low grade game could be causing such massive fps spikes. Any tips, suggestions, or ideas would be appreciated thanks~

Sponsored links

Try recommended speed hacks + ee cycle rate to 1 & vu cycle stealing to 1.
But it's highly possible that cpu wont perform well (bulldozer... Ouch!)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I have the recomended speed hacks but ill try the ee cycle and vu. But i don't understand why the cpu would struggle with something like the pcsx2.
because AMD bulldozer is a pain in the ass when it comes to single threaded applications like pcsx2, or even some pc games.
Last resort would be to try software mode and set extra rendering threads to 4 or 5
I see well ill play around with it. But that's kind of depressing that it struggles with things like the pcsx2. I mean its the only thing i have problems with but i guess i don't play many other games really besides starcraft 2 which i have 0 problems even while live streaming.
Because pcsx2 may be twice more demanding than any recent pc games...
We're talking about emulatiob here.
Comparing a native pc game with an emulated ps2 game is a ridiculous nonsense...
Wow twice as demanding didn't think it would be that rough. Also changing the normal hardware extra rendering to 6 fixed everything thanks~