Need CRC fixes for another prototype
Remember a while back when I asked if GS fixes could be added for a few Sly Cooper prototypes?  Well, just a few hours ago, another prototype surfaced.  As expected, it has messed-up graphics and runs terrible on my high-powered gaming rig.

I've attatched a GS dump - hopefully this is enough, just like the last few times.

Also, to LightningTerror - why'd you leave the Sly Cooper Modding Discord server?  We didn't have Dyno set up, so we didn't see when you left, and you didn't give any indication of why you left.  Is it against the PCSX2 Dev code of conduct to join other servers?  Not complaining, just feel like I need some closure.

Attached Files
.xz   gsdx_20190317131352.gs.xz (Size: 4,43 MB / Downloads: 114)

Sponsored links

Quote:Also, to LightningTerror - why'd you leave the Sly Cooper Modding Discord server? We didn't have Dyno set up, so we didn't see when you left, and you didn't give any indication of why you left. Is it against the PCSX2 Dev code of conduct to join other servers? Not complaining, just feel like I need some closure.
A ninja never reveals his secrets Tongue 

Anyway is that Sly 2 or 3 ?
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
Sly 2, also I've attatched 2 more GS dumps made when the game was lagging a lot.  Lagging as in 20% normal game speed.  Same graphical glitches in both D3D11 and OpenGL.  OpenGL does lag a lot worse, though, as does every Sly game.

Also, I've attatched a screenshot of one of the graphical glitches that appears during laggy moments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.xz   gsdx_20190317133259.gs.xz (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 84)
.xz   gsdx_20190317150735.gs.xz (Size: 1,85 MB / Downloads: 81)
Is the disc pal or ntsc ?
NTSC, and the disc ID is SCUS_973.16
Quote:Sly 2, also I've attatched 2 more GS dumps made when the game was lagging a lot. Lagging as in 20% normal game speed. Same graphical glitches in both D3D11 and OpenGL. OpenGL does lag a lot worse, though, as does every Sly game.
Sly games are quite gpu demanding on hw mode since they emulate a lot of complex effects, dx11 should actually be closer to opengl now with the recent accuracy changes.
It could be a gpu bottleneck and will require a higher end gpu(gtx 1070 + ?) to run even native but I dunno, Gregory knows more what's going on in these games.

Anyway I added the id to the list so latest dev build with the Prototype should be good.
Oh it's near perfect now.  And all the Sly games run great on my computer.  The lowest game speed I've ever seen before this was when I used OpenGL with Sly 2 and got 60% game speed.  I felt like I was playing Red Dead Redemption on a really old build of RPCS3.

Also, are you really not coming back?  Or have you secretly never left and are there on another account?  "A ninja never reveals his secrets" as a response is making me think that.  We even made a new role, PCSX2 Developer.  At least consider it.