Need For Speed Most Wanted Not Loading SaveFiles
I downloaded a codebreaker save file for NFS:MW and followed all the steps to create a new memory card, format it, and then import the file to the memory card using mymc. However when I launch the game, it doesn't detect any save files on the memory card. But if I boot up as No Disc and look on the memory card the file is there.

For what it's worth, I tried using a PSV save on my PS3 (I have one of the old 80GB models that is backwards compatible with PS2 games) and the game didn't recognize that file either.

Has anyone else had this problem? Do I need to convert the file to some other format?

Thanks in advance for any assistance  Biggrin

Sponsored links

Do the save region match with your game's region? For instance, If the savefiles are European but your game is US then of course it wouldn't detected by the game.
(04-11-2020, 05:58 PM)GoneAyywire Wrote: Do the save region match with your game's region? For instance, If the savefiles are European but your game is US then of course it wouldn't detected by the game.
The game and both the .cbs file I used for the emulator as well as the .PSV save I tried on my PS3 are all for the North America version.

If it helps, my game is in the "Greatest Hits" packaging, and the two save files I used are the very first two results on the GameFAQs page for the game (there is only one .PSV save available, and I used the first .cbs save on PCSX2, the one that says 100% completion).
The greatest hits editions tend to have a different crc
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-11-2020, 10:22 PM)jesalvein Wrote: The greatest hits editions tend to have a different crc
CRC? ?
(04-11-2020, 10:32 PM)RealUncleDuck Wrote: CRC? ?

Due to the game's executables usually have some changes for the GH edition, some part of your savefiles might have something missing that needed for it to load.