Need For Speed Most Wanted .pnch
Hey everyone. Hopefully someone can help me. I have searched and searched and tried everything i could find and I cannot get any cheats to work for need for speed most wanted black edition.  Searched the forum and couldnt find anything (granted I could have missed it).  Can someone please help me out here?

Attached Files
.txt   0518D274.pnach.txt (Size: 95 bytes / Downloads: 477)

Sponsored links

The file in the cheat folder should end with .pnach - in your case with 0518D274.pnach and not 0518D274.pnach.txt. Give it a try. Smile

Oh and if you are using an emulator version with the new patch system, your file must be named SLUS-21351_0518D274.pnach.
(01-21-2024, 02:49 AM)Khi Wrote: The file in the cheat folder should end with .pnach - in your case with 0518D274.pnach and not 0518D274.pnach.txt. Give it a try. Smile

the filename in the cheat folder doesnt end in .txt but it does under the properties.  tried remaking the file and it does the same thing. Am I doing something wrong?
Can you make a screenshot of what it looks like in your case and can you post your emulog's information here?

If you use the current PCSX2 1.7 versions: In the emulator, click on „Tools” and tick „Enable File Logging”. Then the emulator creates a emulog.txt file in the „logs” folder of PCSX2. With PCSX2 1.6.0 and older, this file is automatically located in the „logs” folder of PCSX2.
(01-21-2024, 03:04 AM)Khi Wrote: Can you make a screenshot of what it looks like in your case and can you post your emulog's information here?

If you use the current PCSX2 1.7 versions: In the emulator, click on „Tools” and tick „Enable File Logging”. Then the emulator creates a emulog.txt file in the „logs” folder of PCSX2. With PCSX2 1.6.0 and older, this file is automatically located in the „logs” folder of PCSX2.

ok  here is the screenshot and log file. i even changed the file name to what you said and nothing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   nfsmwlog.txt (Size: 3,19 KB / Downloads: 107)
Your codes are encrypted too, you have to decrypt it first with omniconvert
Where did you get the codes from?
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(01-21-2024, 03:23 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: Your codes are encrypted too, you have to decrypt it first with omniconvert
Where did you get the codes from?
/
amar's guides.  just decrypted them and still nothing
(01-21-2024, 03:29 AM)Losathe Wrote: /
amar's guides.  just decrypted them and still nothing

You're decrypting it wrong
Your codes is encrypted with CodeBreaker v7+ encryptions, so set the input to that and the output to Raw/Unecrypted.
[Image: cGzK8nC.gif]
(01-21-2024, 03:32 AM)BloodRaynare Wrote: You're decrypting it wrong
Your codes is encrypted with CodeBreaker v7+ encryptions, so set the input to that and the output to Raw/Unecrypted.

just did that and its still saying no cheats found.  I have the file in the docs folder in pcsxe2 then in cheat folder
Your two codes are the same code, just converted differently. Try the file in my attachment.

Attached Files
.pnach   SLUS-21351_0518D274.pnach (Size: 54 bytes / Downloads: 297)