Need God Of War II save state (not save memcard)
(02-20-2013, 03:13 PM)refraction Wrote: I dunno, im not sure if a drive even exists that won't read dual layers, although there are some comments around the web of some drives not reading them properly.

it should read dual layer disc,because i bought my pc about a year ago.i think disc might get corrupted.so plz helppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored links

a savestate isn't going to help your bad image. Even if a savestate does get you later in the game, it will still crash as soon as you try to do anything.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Just do what Vsub asks you, he really knows what he's talking about and might solve your problem. Never use Savestates, they're very unstable.
(02-20-2013, 03:37 PM)refraction Wrote: a savestate isn't going to help your bad image. Even if a savestate does get you later in the game, it will still crash as soon as you try to do anything.

Plz first give me savestate.might it'll minor thing.come on it's an easy task.i'm not too far in the game.if anyone have already save file.he can give me savestate from there.i'll post later if it crashes,only last try..plz plz plz !!!!
Preet please don't be so stubborn, that discsize is just WAY too small. it should be around 7 Gigabyte and 4.3 GByte is just too small.
4.3Gb can be only if:
1.The game is shrunked to DVD5(probably incorrectly but that means he is not using the original disk to make the image and any problems he may have with such images are pointless to give support to)
2.The image contains only the first layer(some image making programs can't deal with DVD9 disks and make image only if the first layer...ImgBurn is not one of those programs).
did you at least try on your real PS2 if you can get through this particular place without any bug ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
That whole thing makes little sense, is clear his ISO is incomplete and then the illusion that getting a sstate will help. Yes, it will load at first for the complete information for that particular position in the game will be there, just the emulator will fail the first time the game try to get "missing" information from the ISO. Of course that's the reason the memcard save fails to load.

That's very simple, your ISO is incomplete, period

The only way to play beyond the first part you already have on that half image is getting a complete ISO, make another image using imgburn to have it whole, if you don't have the original disc, you are unlucky.

Edit: What I mean is does not matter the reason you can't get a complete image, the game will not work with half one beyond it's first half.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Thanks For Help all Dear Frndz,now i'm going to buy original disc.hope it'll work.i'll post later.maybe after a week or later.thanks everyone!!!!!!
umm guys i dont mean to bug u or anything but i downloaded the 196mb compressed iso file and it works fine besides the audio and ALSO it loads up ALL THE STAGES i downloaded a memory card although i did had the same problem as preet had with 4.03 gb file PLATINUM ISO image but if u cant buy the original disk i'ld look for 196mb file Smile