Need Help Please :)
So, originally, I was using motioninjoy (I have now seen the error of my ways) and for some reason the controller my brother has got this weird thing where the controller would function properly if using ds1, ds2 or ds3 which was all well and good, but he wanted it for fallout so we needed xbox 360 controller emulation and when we tried this the right analog stick would get 'stuck' to the left even when in reality it was in the normal position or pushed to the right and the x value for the right stick was stuck at -32767, causing you to turn in circles constantly when trying to use the controller. So the problem was quite obvious, then i heard about Scarlet Crush and figured it might have just been because of the fact that motioninjoy is really glitchy, but the problem is persisting, both on my brother's computer, which is running 64 bit windows 8 and mine is running 32 bit windows 7. So i tried going back to motioninjoy and binding keys and mouse buttons and movements to the controller, but all it did was force the mouse to the left. So now I am back to Scarlet Crush (and I apologise for the long story) and wondering does anybody know how to fix this, maybe by adding 32767 to the input or something so that it can function as an xbox controller normally? Thanks.

Sponsored links

Controller is fried... I've had that exact thing happen to 2 DS3 controllers. If you took the time to try it on a real PS3, you'd get the exact same results.
[Image: 2748844.png]
My brother's ps3 is dead Tongue but the controller works normally when you use it for ds3, ds2 and ds1 on motioninjoy just not when you make it emulate an xbox 360 controller and it is the exact same on Scarlet Crush... thats what is confusing the hell out of me Tongue. Also from time to time the value does change slightly... i got it down to 18000 once when the right stick was all the way to the right
Motionjoy messed up u'r controller really
delete everything related to motionjoy from u'r computer
go to organize option-tick show hidden file/folders
delete everything of motionjoy in hidden folders
also go in registry editor,find motionjoy folders & values & delete them
To go to registry editor
go to start,in search bar type regedit & press enter,then yes
then go to Hkey_current user-software & Hkey_Local machine-software & delete motion joy crap from it

Then when everything finish,check u'r controller on u'r real PS3 or on u'r Friend's PS3
it's actually working or not
if it's working properly
then download scarlet.crush driver from tools/applications/homebrew section & install it
also install drivers related to it
For any further help,contact plugin author Scarlet in that section,Good Luck !!
worked on ps3 but didn't work :/ i had already removed all of motion crap before i installed scarlet crush and it is still stuck at -32767 thanks for your help anyways! Smile
(07-18-2013, 07:29 PM)killerkohli Wrote: worked on ps3 but didn't work :/ i had already removed all of motion crap before i installed scarlet crush and it is still stuck at -32767 thanks for your help anyways! Smile

contact scarlet.crush in tools/appications/homebrew section !