Need Help adjusting analog sensitivity in Nightly release.
So I can change the sensitivity settings in the older 1.6 version but I cant do it in the Nightly release for some reason. I double click the keyboard or whatever and no options show up like in the stable version. Anyone able to help me here? Its the only way I can fix diagonal movement making me walk.

Sponsored links

[Image: attachment.php?aid=75552]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-12-2022, 01:33 AM)refraction Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=75552]

That Axis Scale adjusts the sensitivity for the left analog stick? Or both sticks? I just wanna adjust the left stick. Also tyvm.
(06-12-2022, 01:10 AM)Terantatek Wrote: ...
Its the only way I can fix diagonal movement making me walk.

You are a genius! I never thought of that. Now I can use my Switch Pro Controller with the qt builds! Thank you! Laugh
(This fixed the same issue in Duckstation too!)
It affects both sticks, afaik. Scale of 1.3ish should match 1.6.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I have a similar issue. While playing racing games (GT4, Enthusia, TXR etc.) I noticed that the L2/R2 axis (which are bound to the triggers of DS4/Xbox controllers) are way too sensitive, reducing the scale to get a decent sensitivity on the triggers reduces the sensitivity of the sticks way too much, making the cars unable to steer. Is there a way to reduce the button axis sensitivity independently from the stick sensitivity?