Need Help digimon rumbe arena 2 splits screen
hey, i have same issue and i just tried svn 4766. it still has 30 fps, how can i fix it? thx..

it works...
thx..

Sponsored links

u cant fix FPS, only thing u can do is,,, well il tell u what i done, im using windows 7 32bit, so i changed video plugin options to direct3D10 - hardware , and original ps2 resolution to Native, there u got some pixels, but fps goes up, pixels are not problem for me, but most players dont want to see that, so u must chose, graphic or speed, btw what are ur comp specs?
This problem still happened on Japan version ( Digimon Battle Chronicle ) even with the latest emu ( svn 1.0.0.5444) , can anyone give me a solution to fix this ?
People people, just go to gamefixes there is a fix for that issue with Digimon Rumble Arena 2. Enable it, enable gamefixes and you'll be fine.
(11-04-2012, 12:20 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: People people, just go to gamefixes there is a fix for that issue with Digimon Rumble Arena 2. Enable it, enable gamefixes and you'll be fine.

that option can't fix the half screen bug. as far i know ,only to fix start menu bug..
After I enabled that, I have no issue.
(11-05-2012, 12:33 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: After I enabled that, I have no issue.

the problem was fixed on english version ( digimon rumble arena ) since svn r4941 so far, but not on japan version (digimon battle chronicle) .
Just needs to add the CRC to the database and the same fix gets applied
(11-06-2012, 03:05 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: Just needs to add the CRC to the database and the same fix gets applied
how to do that ? ,
btw , i never do that before, so please a bit detail with the guide