Need Help going crazy
I've been following the "official" guide for configuring the pcsx2 but got stuck.
I've already checked the requirements and such thise is what i have:
AMD Athlon9™ 64 dual core
cpu speed 2206 mhz
and features MMX,SSE, SSE2,SSE3
I am also running on a NVIDA geforce 6150LE (it doesnt show up on the compatibility list so i don't know how smooth it should,could, or would run)

anyways On the "CDVD plugin configuration"
Bostiman outlines the default CDVD but he starts off with one i don't have:

Quote:Select EFP Iso CDVD v0.6.0 and hit Configure...etc
because i don't have use linux i cant really use that CDVD

nor can i use
Quote:Select EFP Polling CDVD v0.4.0 and hit configure.
because its not present either.

Quote:CDVDnull v0.6.0
is for demos i believe

Quote:Select PEOPS CDVD v1.3.0 and press configure.
is my next best bet because every time i use:
Quote:Select Gigaherz's CDVD v0.7.0 and press configure.
it always says rom1 not found
rom2 not found
erom not found

It can read the bios i got but it cant read the grandia II game from emuP.
I'm using powerISO (but im not keen on computer stuff so i dont know what works and what doesnt)
also the Grandia II game is split into ISO and MDS so i don't get that either...
please help T_T thank you

Sponsored links

(02-04-2010, 01:28 AM)souljiros Wrote: also the Grandia II game is split into ISO and MDS so i don't get that either...
please help T_T thank you

did u made the iso?
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
did i make the ISO?... well it says ISO and theres also a MDS file aswell the iso is bigger i've tried mounting both of them and working both of them but they both wield the same results.

should i combine them? or....i dont know what to do lol

ps: i do have my own grandia game but i want to play grandia on computer instead.
Quote:but it cant read the grandia II game from emuP.

emuP is emuparadise?
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
it doesn't where its from. I have it. end of that story.
I just need help setting it up please & thank you.
(02-04-2010, 02:25 AM)souljiros Wrote: it doesn't where its from. I have it. end of that story.

99% a downloaded game and bios no support from me
kiss my butt you non helping douche i have the bloody game. i just felt like playing it on my comp instead of the tv. and for the record the majority of people here are people who dont a ps2. what kinda seflish douche are you? i ask for a lil help and you go all nosy on me with your crappy english.

and just so you know i support sony a helluvalot i have 2 psp's 3 ps2's i just recently bought a ps3 and i have over 77 games from them. SO GO KISS MY SONY SUPPORTING ASS!!!
(02-04-2010, 02:50 AM)souljiros Wrote: kiss my butt you non helping douche i have the bloody game. i just felt like playing it on my comp instead of the tv. and for the record the majority of people here are people who dont a ps2. what kinda seflish douche are you? i ask for a lil help and you go all nosy on me with your crappy english.

and just so you know i support sony a helluvalot i have 2 psp's 3 ps2's i just recently bought a ps3 and i have over 77 games from them. SO GO KISS MY SONY SUPPORTING ASS!!!

well i am not sure "having the game but i downloaded it" is legal or not....
and by the way u speak (if i exclude the bad language) seems like u did download bios by speaking about ppl majority not having a ps2 and all... the line u said "the game from emuP" says everything i think.... well thats my personal opinion if moderators dont think there is any problem here i will ask sorry about saying anything....
So what if i got the game from some site?
I have a copy of the game. and unless i started to share links of my game with other people that don't own the game then would become illegal. but if i download a copy of the same game i already purchased then is that illegal? no its not. why do you think playstation store lets people download a copy of a game 5 times after purchasing it? (well now its restricted to only a few games) as far as the bios thats mine.
Quote:well thats my personal opinion if moderators dont think there is any problem here i will ask sorry about saying anything....

only that...