Need Help new user. About Suikoden 3
first of all,im not familiar with any emulators. this is my first time using this. i got info from a friend about this but he ddnt have the time to teach me how to operate it. so if any of you can please help me. please do. thanks! Laugh
Btw, my specs are.
IntelCore i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80GHz
RAM = 6gb
Video = AMD Radeon HD 6450 1024MB
2gb ddr3 memory.

The problem is that the game freezes in the configuration menu of the playstation and i cant seem to get the game to start. your help is greatly appriciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

What's the 2GB DDR3 Memory about? If your GPU is 1GB and your RAM (Memory) is 6GB then where did the 2GB come from?

I'll try to get you started with some balanced settings once I fully understand your system. I'll say right now that 2.8Ghz is a bit slowish for PCSX2, but not terrible.
This is what appears when i load the game.
Hehe. Thanks, im planning on upgrading but no cash atm, just trying to kill time and wanna enjoy suikoden 3 since i never got the chance to play it. xD
the 2gb memory is a built-in memory of the cpu. a bonus something when i bought it.
so, does anyone have any idea whats the problem? when i highlight the disk image it just blacksout then returns to the menu. no game. T_T

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

tried fast boot instead of full boot ?

2 little things about how to use a forum properly :
1 - edit your post, don't add new ones
2 - don't bump your thread after 13 minutes, it's useless.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
thanks man, sorry for that. im not familiar with these stuff. i did try that but all that appear is a black screen. is it my configuration or the game? any website that you know where i can get good quality games? thanks for the reply man, appreciate it.
Quote:any website that you know where i can get good quality games?
www.amazon.com
Ive never been disappointed Smile
Thumbs Up 
Lol. for free. =D if there is any. thanks though.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.